dyakov

17 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice big heli

posted bydyakov on 08/11/2011

It came really nice packed, the box was a little crashed, but the heli inside was whole, it has no damage! It was ready for a flight i did not have to charge the battery in the begin! it has nice glowing led light it makes it look really nice. its not ... Read more

0 0 1

• Nice data cabel

posted bydyakov on 08/08/2011

Nice build quality almost looks like the original iPhone cable, it does his job, its charging my iPhone and my iPod, also i can transfer easy data with the cable! And the best thing is that its very very long :) its not like the original cable- the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice looking ladys watch

nice packed, nice looking and very gentle lady watch! it looks really nice on women hand, really cheap, i dont know yet if its working fine, for now no problems!Will see in time how it will work! When the watch came the battery was dead, it was not working!... Read more

2 0 0

• nice sun power

It came nice packed, really nice, it was in his original box, also in bubble package! the case was a little broken in the end but this is Ok, the main thing is that the solar charger was not damage! Its working nice, i charged my phone twice with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice glasses

The glasses came nice packed in bubble package, they were secured so they couldnt be broken on the way to my country! The build quality is good, not so bad for that kind of money, i think that they are universal size because they can fit on my head and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice shift stick

This stick came in nice packing, the package was a little crashed but it didnt damage the stick! It came with 3 rubbers which are used to be installed on your car! Easy to install, the hardest thing is to remove your original stick from your car Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very nice quality

Very nice build, dont look so cheep, it does what it has to do, its not so big, i used it several times so for now no problems with it, working very nice! I have no cons, for this kind of money you dont want to ask for more, its very nice and if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• Really nice and useful

posted bydyakov on 08/01/2011

Very nice looking, for this price you cant want much more! the look nice, the quality looks OK, dont bother mi that! they came nice packed, 2 with 2, with the baterries inside, so you have just to open them, put away the safety carton and they are ready ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice looking drive

Very compact, very small, dont need much space where you wonder to put it, really nice quality of build,looks nice and it will be really useful The actual size is not 8 GB its 7.49 GB, but this is not a big deal, still you have a lot of free space in ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cool hat

- Nice gift - Very practical - Usefull for drinking beer with no hands The build quality is bad, its not so good, as i can see in the video mine is not so shine like this on the video! It came damaged, now im waiting to solve the problem,on the front ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections