Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » elplutoniano's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Amazing speaker

posted byelplutoniano on 07/04/2014

Weight, Sound Level, Sound quality, its is easy to use, It has a lot of possibilities. The sound is really amazing, it's very clear and loud. I actually don't have any cons. May be in the future with the battery life but at the moment it is I was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfect!

posted byelplutoniano on 08/05/2013

Very easy to use. It's tiny. It works without drivers. It works in MacOS X. With a little cable to connect. White. Pretty. Little green light to power on. Perhasp the price. It is plastic. There is a lot of products similar but they sometimes have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for SDR

posted byelplutoniano on 07/27/2013

Price! very cheap and it works perfect. Perfect for SDR. I didn't use as a DVB-T receiver. With sdr-rtl utils compiled works perfectly in Raspberry Pi with Wheezy. Good behavior i was working about 72 hours (without poweroff) and it worked without... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not bad

posted byelplutoniano on 07/23/2013

Very easy to put on... you can reapply if you make a mistake, just do not get fingerprints or dust on the backside. Reduces quality of retina display. Isn't really that bad and all these covers do it really. Trade off is too good though. Could Yes... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• perfect to use at home

Very similar to the original Apple cable. It works fine on a iphone 4. It has the correct length. i think the material is different to the original. it looks like that it could break easier. The metal connector doesen't fit very well on the you as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• oh, perfect for a car.

It is tiny. the power on light is useful. Works perfect! No special issues in one month and half working. Perfect size. Once, I had problems to extract it in a car because it was very deep but really there are not cons. Remember, It is it is very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• the best one!

This is the best one in dx. I bought others but no doubts this is the best. I have used for months and it already works perfect. The light is strong and good. The quality is perfect for that price. No cons. The batteries already are working. The i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect toy. No professional tool.

For children it is perfect! it can to magnify a lot of things without problems. It is enough to see bugs, vegetables..... It works. In the box, there are useful extras to use. Very bad pastic and everything is plastic. Easy to break. The light is... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• mic+earphones

posted byelplutoniano on 05/10/2011

Most importantly, it works. It have a good sound and good quality mic with longer wire. For old laptops is perfect. There's a control button attached to the microphone for volume control very usefull. Only three details: 1.- very thin wire near to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere