DX » Community » Reviews » feenix1363's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Easy to use cycle computer

posted byfeenix1363 on 11/21/2013

Quick and easy to fit, no messy cables. Simple, easy set-up making use of the included instructions. Easy to operate. Positive button operation. Proven rain-proof during my ownership. Large clear display. Easy to remove to alleviate the threat of theft.... Read more

0 0

• Smart phone holder

Good price, no reflection in quality. Well designed. Can use phone without removing it from the case. Room under the phone for spare battery/supplies. Three velcro straps hold bag in correct position, allowing you to use SatNav if required. I use it with ... Read more

2 0

• Smart TV dongle

Easy to set-up. Cheap as chips. Easy to use in conjunction with XBMC. Proccessor is powerful enough to cope with the demands of streaming from the internet. Poor instructions. Non-UK power-supply means that you'll either have to use a different power-... Read more

0 0

• Cheap device holder

Central slide makes sure that this holder can hold your device snugly. Likely to fit most devices without risk of dropping. Plastic moulding seems to be relatively flexible and shouldn't britalize over time. I use mine in my car, for my HTC Sensation ... Read more

0 0

• Handy and cheap second phone/sim

Really handy way to carry around a second phone, yet only answer and make calls from your main handset. Can be used as a stand alone phone, or as a second sim for your existing phone. I use it on an Android phone, so no need to jailbreak. You only need ... Read more

0 0

• Works well

posted byfeenix1363 on 07/26/2012

Less refilling of cartomizers Clearly see how much liquid you have left Fits well onto Ego battery Two full length wicks give constant liquid feed Poor build quality Tip has very short thread This wouldn't work at all when it first arrived, but I noticed ... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections