Drakox

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Short but functional

posted byDrakox on 07/03/2014

This lil' zip ties work great for cable management they are also plenty so you can trash them away without remorse. I've even used several of them to tie a big bunch of cables, they work great! they're short, for big cable bundles you might want to buy ... Read more

0 0

• Great Product! unless you want to pry open things.

posted byDrakox on 04/08/2014

the tool has a great finish, it works like a charm to manipulate cables and move flexes while servicing computers or cell phones. The pointy end is quite sharp! The material is fragile applying too much force will crack it. They could be slightly cheaper.... Read more

0 0

• Excelent tool for cable manae mechanism is quigment!

posted byDrakox on 04/08/2014

The plastic is sturdy The mechanism seems quite resistant It's cheap It works Works with most zip ties Makes you look like a Pro on cable management None at all! one would expect this type of products to be of cheap plastic but they're not! This product ... Read more

0 0

• Much more than what I expected!

posted byDrakox on 03/17/2013

The build of the handle is great The case is really sturdy and looks awesome The tips are great and quite resistant There's only 2 "cons" I've found... One is that if you're not careful the tips can get pushed inside the handle, but you smply ... Read more

0 0

• Perfect tool for the organized technician!

posted byDrakox on 03/17/2013

Helps to keep screws organized while servicing electronics. It isn't rocket science! And kinda helps with my OCD. None so far the materials seems to be quite resistant! Buy several sizes! 2.5 to 3 mm might be too big for some Laptop screws, I also bought ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections