DX » Community » Reviews » Baycode's reviews

Baycode

11 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Original/Genuine Samsung 64GB MicroSD Card!!!

posted byBaycode on 02/19/2015

Pros: Genuine/Original product. From the packaging to the distributors hologram and the card itself is exactly the same as original/gives confidence. A MicroSD card scan/test with a special software showed that the internal is made by SanDisk! are... Read more

Impression: Awesome;

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good Looking Useful Item at my Office Desk

posted byBaycode on 07/08/2014

Item is as described. Came very fast and was packed very well. Its easy to open and took the roll out and put in. Green Fujifilm color is great looking on my office desk. No more payments to the expensive tissues. I just put a roll of TP inside on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best cheap screen protector film

posted byBaycode on 04/24/2014

I have to say I love this film. Its application is easy, leaves no bubble underneath. Transparency is excellent! Its like looking directly to the original S2 glass itself. It doesn't attract dirt and dust. I hope it will last too :) Best protector... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tested to be Waterproof (black one, for 4CF and 4 MS Pro Duo)

posted byBaycode on 04/11/2013

Extremely rugged and waterproof construction. I have tested the waterproofness (please check mp pics). Inside is cushioned with silicone like, shock absorbing material while outside is solid plastic. I believe it can withstand some shock. It feels... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great headlight! But clearly indicated on the box: 160 lumens!

posted byBaycode on 04/07/2013

Weight (very light). Size (very small, fits in the palm of the hand). Zooming head (wide enough for walking, reaches far enough for exploration at night). On/off switch (easy to operate, feels good quality). Power adjustment switch (at the top of... Read more

6 2

ViewMore Hide

• Surprising Feautures

posted byBaycode on 07/08/2011

Very bright light for its size and for only 1AA! Has 3 modes. Fast strobe, low and high. Has regulated output. Although it is stated that the flashlight doesn't have mode memory, it really has mode memory! This surprised me! It remembers the mode... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Overall Good

posted byBaycode on 06/15/2011

Good quality lenses. Total 4 pairs of lenses. You get transparent, mirrored grey, mirrored (colored outside) brown, and yellow. Changing the lenses is easy. Lens case is very good and useful. Also a carrying pouch is included. Carrying pouch as a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy Product

posted byBaycode on 05/03/2011

This is a small and very handy product. You can break and repair your chain. Also you can adjust your rim spokes whith it. It is smaller than I expect and I really like it. It is not heavy and seems durable. I recommend it. It is pricey. Build be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Probably The Best Designed Flashlight Holder

posted byBaycode on 01/14/2011

Belt and handlebar attachment options. Quick release system. Quality of the rubber pads inside the handlebar mount. Item seems durable. General quality is good. I believe that this is the best design for a bike flashlight holder on the market. It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for to hold mini led lights

posted byBaycode on 06/28/2010

Its a small plastic clamp with enough tension (strength) to hold mini led lights or anything else. I intend to use it to point my led light to the mini products that I photograph. But you may attach it to hold a reflector as well. For studio this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere