Borbot

23 182

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good after 4 weeks of use

posted byBorbot on 10/14/2017

Pros: It's the same size as an old 60W bulb but it's brighter and uses 1/5th of the electricity. The warm colour of the light is nice. Cons: I have no complaints about the bulb itself, but I have 2 issues with DX in general. 1. Their packaging is... Read more

Impression: Very Bright;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Replacement item

posted byBorbot on 08/30/2017

Pros: Very bright for 30W. Not expensive if it lasts. Cons: Packaging. This item was sent to me to replace the identical light from a previous order that had arrived broken. DX customer service very politely sent this replacement to me but because... Read more

Impression: Good light bad delivery;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK grow light for the price

posted byBorbot on 08/03/2017

I purchased these lights to aid seedlings during the indoor phase of their growth. These lights seem to be doing the job. But on the negative side I also purchased SKU: 357987 which I like better. Despite the wattage (25w vs 15w), the SKU: 357987... Read more

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than I was expecting

Pros: Very solid, good build quality. It feels massive. Close viewing distance strong magnification. Cons: the depth of field is very shallow so it is imperative to have proper stable positioning when you use it.

Impression: Very good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for home use

Pros: it works as you would expect it to. The price is excellent. Digital is much much easier to use than the old fashioned mercury/alcohol type thermometers. Cons: none really I'm happy to keep this in the cupboard at home for times when family... Read more

Impression: Very good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful stone

posted byBorbot on 07/11/2017

I have owned this for about 3 months and I have used it 7 times. Two cons: I'm not sure the grit size is exactly accurate, this 5000 seems more course than another 4000 grit stone that I already have. It's still very fine. Second, the stone came a... Read more

Impression: Good value;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Happy after 2 weeks of use

posted byBorbot on 05/19/2017

Pros: sturdy, well made. Mine has 10 red and 5 blue, a 2:1 ratio. Most lamps do not have that. I'm no expert but I'm using it for non-flowering plants. From what I've read about red and blue light this is the right thing for me. It has had a in 2... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'm happy to have this ball head

posted byBorbot on 04/12/2017

Pros: The price is very low for a ball head of this quality. It is a good size, bigger than what I was expecting. It has hefty weight, a sign of quality. The quick release mechanism is very well made. It pans smoothly. The overall quality is high.... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value, useful bag

posted byBorbot on 08/01/2016

I've owned this for about one month, it seems to be well made of strong, good quality material. The buckles, zippers and snaps are all good quality. Two of the snaps are backed-up with velcro. The size is great. It's small but large enough to bike... Read more

Impression: overy complicated;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Buy these bulbs

posted byBorbot on 08/01/2016

Pros: works with 110vAC, small size so it can fit into any lamp Cons: none I like the small size of these bulbs. They fit into our ceiling lamps with room to spare.

Impression: Good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere