Borbot

17 28

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Happy after 2 weeks of use

posted byBorbot on 05/19/2017

Pros: sturdy, well made. Mine has 10 red and 5 blue, a 2:1 ratio. Most lamps do not have that. I'm no expert but I'm using it for non-flowering plants. From what I've read about red and blue light this is the right thing for me. It has had a in 2... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'm happy to have this ball head

posted byBorbot on 04/12/2017

Pros: The price is very low for a ball head of this quality. It is a good size, bigger than what I was expecting. It has hefty weight, a sign of quality. The quick release mechanism is very well made. It pans smoothly. The overall quality is high.... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value, useful bag

posted byBorbot on 08/01/2016

I've owned this for about one month, it seems to be well made of strong, good quality material. The buckles, zippers and snaps are all good quality. Two of the snaps are backed-up with velcro. The size is great. It's small but large enough to bike... Read more

Impression: overy complicated;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Buy these bulbs

posted byBorbot on 08/01/2016

Pros: works with 110vAC, small size so it can fit into any lamp Cons: none I like the small size of these bulbs. They fit into our ceiling lamps with room to spare.

Impression: Good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good substitute for Manfrotto

posted byBorbot on 07/22/2016

Pros: PRICE, good build quality. I own some genuine Manfrotto RC2s and also some other no-name RC2s. this one is the best third party RC2 that I've bought. The fit is perfect. Cons: none.

Impression: Really happy I bought this;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good but limited usefulness

Pros: It is very simple, just a single function. Easy to use. Also, the build quality is decent. Cons: It has a very limited use, Generally, I don't want to rotate the camera much more that 90° while shooting. It turns that far in 15 minutes so it... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'm happy with this bulb

It's exactly as advertised. Nice and bright light, cool light 6500K Pros: Price Cons: none

Impression: Good value;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• just what you'd expect for the price

posted byBorbot on 06/28/2016

Pros: price is low Cons: With the HTC brand I was expecting better quality and better functioning but it's just a $10 earbud. Build quality and sound quality is poor. The inline switch only provides play/pause and next track, nothing more than I... Read more

Impression: Not very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product, great value

posted byBorbot on 06/28/2016

Pros: Works well with 110vAC, very bright, clear white light. Cons: Not really a con but it's bigger than I'd hoped for. But it's not too big, it just fits in the table lamp, and also just fits into the globe ceiling fixture. So really, it's the I... Read more

Impression: It's good, nice and bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Disappointing

posted byBorbot on 06/16/2016

I ordered 4 of these bulbs. Two worked very well right out of the box. One wouldn't turn on right away but I took it apart and tightened the connections, now it works as well. But that took several trips up and down the ladder. The fourth bulb but... Read more

Impression: Quality control problem;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere