serlyserly

12 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • very affordable

posted byserlyserly on 01/17/2014

i like this back case because it is transparent and it shows the original color of my phone. the back case fits perfectly on my phone and when i hold it, it does not slip as it usually does without the back case. the holes for the charger at the bottom ... Read more

0 0

• very affordable

posted byserlyserly on 01/17/2014

i have tested it in both samsung galaxy s4 and samsung galaxy note2, the otg data cable works as it should be. file transfer is now a breeze. the price is very affordable. the length of the cable is just right for me. the micro usb male end sometimes ... Read more

0 0

• very affordable

posted byserlyserly on 01/16/2014

It is very affordable price. The silicone case fits well on my phone. As I am a lefty, I like the cover that flips to the right not like most of the flip-cover that goes to the left, so it is very convenient for me. The case feels well in my hands that ... Read more

0 0

• great cover

The leathery front cover is nice to the touch and I could hold on to my phone very nicely. The yellow is bright and I could see my phone very well with it. The inside of the front cover is very nice to the touch and it will protect my screen from scratches.... Read more

0 0

• same as the original

It is very compact. It feels like an original case from samsung. The case doesn't really add any additional bulk to phone itself, fits perfectly on my samsung s4. I'm able to answer calls perfectly from the window itself and doesn't lag when in sleep ... Read more

1 0

• very affordable and it looks great

it has a 360 rotatable cover, it rotates very great and very smoothly. the leather case is good, very nice to hold. the inside cover is great too, protects my tablet's screen from scratches. the price is very affordable. the opening shaped of a circle ... Read more

0 0

• very affordable

the price is very reasonable compared to the ones sold in the stores at the mall. i am able to handle my phone very well in my hands because it is silicone and it won't slip. when i put my phone face-down on the table, the screen doesn't touch the table ... Read more

0 0

• very useful adapter to connect micro-hdmi devices

The price is very reasonable compared to the ones available on the stores at the mall. It is small and compact, saves space. The HDMI male doesn't fit well the first time but after a while it became better. A little push here and there does the trick.... Read more

0 0

• data charging cable

posted byserlyserly on 04/17/2013

it is male to female connector and can be used as an extension, compatible with both ipad and iphone and other devices that uses usb 2.0. it can both transfer data and charge as well. i will be mainly using it for charging so it could have been much more ... Read more

0 0

• elegant

posted byserlyserly on 04/17/2013

i love wearing a sweater over a dress and this will make an elegant accessory. the chain is just the right length for me. the bronze finish might fade and the clips that will attach to the shirt doesn't hold very well. the length of the chain will be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections