Hamtec

24 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good and inexpensive!

posted byHamtec on 01/18/2016

Good led, i used it to CREE DIY kit flashlight with SKU: 26108. Exact 14mm, fit on flash light body. Pure white light. Inexpensive price and receive as exact as described. Recomended!

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice plugs!

Good quality, fits perfectly on RG174 cables. Golded contacts. Easy to crimp. Match to DIY projects.

Impression: GOLD!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap led driver for diy kit

Buy this to a DIY kit flash light. Fits perfectly on flash light body. Working ok with 14mm led (SKU: 11023). No cons, no problem. If you want to a DIY kit flash light, this is choice!

Impression: all ok great;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good choice!

I buy this strobe light about one year. Very very durance of battery, low consuming. Excelent visual sinaling and extremly visible in night. This essential product to night cicling. Recomend to all buyers.

Impression: Easy to use,Durable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good led driver!

Buy it to replace my damage UltraFire XG-V2 XP-G R5. Fits perfectly! Working equal original driver. Recommended!

Impression: just fine,Exact fit;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beatifull colors!

Very interesting color mix. Good quality and easy to use. Nice to make VU audio meter.

Impression: great value,good build quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A lot of sizes!

posted byHamtec on 10/15/2014

Excellent heat shrink tubing. Diameters as good variety and fit perfectly on small wires. Easy to shrink!

Impression: Good product,Works fine;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good to replace original power supply

This a good power supply to replace an a original ThinkPad damage power supply. Machine identify as 90W power supply. Not working hot, cable length is perfect, only problem I found, this power supply has no filters on power ac line, and are a very... Read more

Impression: Good working ok on my notebook!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice!

posted byHamtec on 10/01/2013

Excellent connector assemblies D.I.Y. Provides a firm contact and not has a bad contact. Very easy to be soldered on the PCB, terminals are very clearly. The number of connectors that comes has a great price! I have nothing to say against these at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great and cheap mp3 player!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Small size and simplest controllers on painel. A good size of display, shows current mp3 time, clock time or fm frequency. Simple and easy to install. Very to... Read more

Impression: Gooooood!!!!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere