bemidiota

5 115

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best case for the doogee X5 max pro.

posted bybemidiota on 05/01/2017

It is flexible and do not leave fingerprints on the case, all the buttons, camera, fingerprint sensor fit perfectibility. The only change i have made is to cut the cover to the volume buttons to make more easy the feel the buttons when the is in... Read more

Impression: BOM,nice,Boa;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent for all kinds of tea.

This product fits most of cups and mugs. It is works as intend with all the kinds of tea that i have tried. Only when the tea is too powdered and thin that a few particles escape from the strainer, but overall it is a great and fun product.

Impression: nice,Very nice;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does not fit for every head.

The sound quality is ok, and the battery lasts for around 3 hours. But i believe the strange format of this headphone is not going to fit in every head especially if you have a big head, after using for a while it is became very uncomfortable. But... Read more

Impression: nice;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice speed and price.

Good speed of reading and writing, excellent for android phone with the version of android 6.0 and above, because you can use the micro sd as internal memory.

Impression: good,Good price,excellent;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent for the price.

It is excellent for a low cost phone, a huge battery, a good resolution and pixel density screen, a good fingerprint sensor, 2gb of ram and a good for the cost processor. The battery for my personal use it takes 2-3 days of usage. It can run most... Read more

Impression: Very good;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere