Snaah

8 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Superb battery pack!

posted bySnaah on 01/05/2014

Works perfectly with my light (also bought from DX, but don't have the SKU). Lasts about 4-5 hours on half light, 1.5 h with full. The small battery pack that came with the light was defective, so this was my replacement. Cheap! Casing is not that good.... Read more

0 1

• Excellent to keep small things with you

posted bySnaah on 04/25/2013

Price is ridiculously low. Storage compartment is good. Some alternatives have too small compartment, because the construction makes the cap or bottom be too thick. Cap and bottom fits well. If you have your keychain in a pocket, move and use the keychain ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent to keep small things with you

Price is ridiculously low. Storage compartment is good. Some alternatives have too small compartment, because the construction makes the cap or bottom be too thick. Cap and bottom fits well. If you have your keychain in a pocket, move and use the keychain ... Read more

0 0

• A no brainer - you get what you want cheaper than cheap

Cheap, cheap, cheap! It gives you exactly what the description claims. Lights are strong enough. Clip rubber bands are easy to install. Only thing I can think of is that the fitting will "travel" eventually, meaning you have to adjust the fit.... Read more

1 0

• It is NOT waterproof!

The price is very good. The glove fits good The seams are good. Pocket is a smart extra. It is NOT waterproof! If you use it in rainy or snowy climate, it will get wet and stay wet. Why state it's waterproof when it isn't?! I keep the price rating although ... Read more

0 0

• Good if you don't use case

posted bySnaah on 04/22/2013

Cheap and does what it's supposed to. If you fit it well enough, it wont fall down easily. It fits your Samsung Galaxy S2 size perfectly, which is good. It fits your Samsung Galaxy S2 size perfectly, which is good, but if you use a case for your phone,... Read more

0 0

• Genuinely Sennheiser

It's the genuine deal. Sound is is really good, just like it should. I prefer more "ear plugged" earphones, i.e. Koss, but this is a good choice if you can't use those or want to hear some surrounding noise. Comes with an extension cable if ... Read more

0 0

• Works perfectly - as it should!

It works just like it should out of the box! I don't know if its "genuine" Jabra. I had a "genuine" device I lost and I honestly can't say there's any difference at all. None at all for the product. Only things is that it came non-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections