DX » Community » Reviews » Barbagianni11's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Sturdy and really comfortable

posted byBarbagianni11 on 04/08/2014

It's really useful for a lot of use. For example I place it near the phone chargers and put here my Samsung when I need to charge it. It's possible to place up to 2 phones in this holder. I use it also when i want to see a movie/video and don't to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and pretty

posted byBarbagianni11 on 11/26/2011

Very elegant, stilish, pretty, a lot of women ask my mother how he buy this watch! This product not seem to be an economic one, is beautiful to see and very comfortable to the wrist. I recommend this watch if you have to do a gift for a parent. a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good!

posted byBarbagianni11 on 04/16/2011

I like it very much! - the sound is quite good - the color is nice - the built is ok - there's the sony logo (yeah!) - cable lenght is ok... Nothing special for now. Perhaps the bass are a bit strong, but the audio quality is good for a 2 € (I buy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Happy purchase!

posted byBarbagianni11 on 04/16/2011

This knife is very good! The blade is well sharpened, the stell seems to be of good quality, the lock-mechanism works well, is possible to open it with one finger (is more convenient for those who are right) and its dimensions make it suitable to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere