baddeath

61 657

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just used once

posted bybaddeath on 03/03/2015

Pros:Very smal, can carry with the small bag i have for my GP. Cons:Dont come with a cables, even for wall recharge.Very fragile. Conclusion:Its a good purchase for the price.I dont had time to test the battery yet to measure the lifetime but if a... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good one light bulb

posted bybaddeath on 02/27/2015

Pros:Small, good appearance. Cons:Take about 2 secs sometimes to lightup, the light is a bit weak for a normal room maybe better for an abajour. Well its a good try because in my country the energy bill have been raised a lot.I hope it longs more... Read more

Impression: Very Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good deal indeed

posted bybaddeath on 12/05/2014

The material is very good, nice price and useful. Pros: Useful Price Material Price Cons: Lock opens very easy, Not good for surf.

Impression: Safety;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal indeed

The product is good, light, and with a great price. Pros: Price Useful Cons: Could have a better grip.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must have for water sports

Its a must have accessory for water sports. I clean the backdoor and left there with a book pressuring for a couple hours just to make sure it glues well. Pros: Useful Price Cons: Nothing!

Impression: Safe;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very safe and useful

I really enjoy this one.The mount kit is complete and comes with a FCS mount which is nice too. After clean with alcohol the region i choose to place the mount, I stick the mount and left there quiet and dry for a couple few days.I tested at leat... Read more

Impression: Nice Deal;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good material

The mount is very fit and the material is very good as well.Can help to take different views. Pros: Material Price Different angle for GoPro Cons: Nothing

Impression: Safe;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If were bigger would be perfect

I really expect more.The bag design is very impressive, but it could be a bit bigger. Even to GoPro standards it is small. Pros: Organized Material Cons: Size(Small)

Impression: Small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Turn you smarthphone into a action camera.

Can turn you smartphone into an action camera. Pros: Useful The touch remain very sensible The material is very good. Cons: The leash could be more resistent, i personally dont feel safe too use it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must have

Its for sure a must case for GoPro.Fits well on my Hero 3+ Black Pros: Price Quality Fit well Can use with floater foam. Cons: Nothing

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere