bfelten

7 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Probably the best phone you can get for this money

posted bybfelten on 10/16/2014

Pros: It has everything you can expect from a smart-phone. It even have dual SIM card places so you can get two phones in one (if one of the SIM cards is big and one is small. It's a complete Android phone, with all the stuff you usually find only... Read more

Impression: Amazing;

0 0 0

• Probably the most LED light you can get for your bucks

posted bybfelten on 10/16/2014

Pros: Incredibly bright light. And very efficient -- at 25W (25V, 1A) it just gets warm without a heatsink. At 100W it's enough with a small (15C/W or so) heatsink. Easy to mount (I used pop rivets -- the 3.4mm mounting holes are just perfect for... Read more

Impression: Absolutely amazing;

0 0 0

• Great product at a bargain price.

posted bybfelten on 07/19/2012

LiFePO4 batteries have been around for a long time now. But size 14500 is difficult to find at reasonable prices. Well, here it is! None, what so ever! It would be nice to have a dummy 14500 battery (just a short circuit), so one can replace the I... Read more

0 0 0

• Pantastic laser pen at a fantastic price

posted bybfelten on 05/10/2011

A very solid laser pen with quality feel. Just as bright as you can expect from a 200mW pen. You can see the green spot up walls 50m or more away in full sunshine. Uses AAA cells (included) rather than special, expensive batteries as many other I... Read more

0 0 0

• Very nice DRL at a very nice price

posted bybfelten on 05/10/2011

Seems to be very solid quality, even though I've not opened it. Easy to mount. At this low price, you'll probably find it hard to get anything even remotely as godd -- comparable products sell for five times the price here in Sweden. The wires far... Read more

0 0 1

• Excellent product, well worth it's price

posted bybfelten on 04/24/2011

It's difficult to understand how such an excellent product can be sold for such a low price. It charges the LiFePO4 batteries perfectly to exactly the right charge and then keeps them charged for as long as they are left in the charger. It's mode... Read more

0 0 0

• Very nice product

posted bybfelten on 03/30/2011

If you, like me, have trouble focusing on a standard notch sighting and the target at the same time, this is the way to go. The precision was very good, once adjusted all the shots ended up within a 10 mm on 10 m distance with my airgun. Neither a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere