bibsfamily

14 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • excellent LEDS for low consumption

posted bybibsfamily on 05/29/2014

- shape is very thin and comes into my special tiny lamp on the wall - no heat - low consumption - very very white (perhaps to bright :) - replaces my 40W with no problem - the plastic arround is a transparent rubber. That's ok but surprising when open ... Read more

0 0

• Purely u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-i-b-l-e !

posted bybibsfamily on 05/03/2014

- no heat - A white like sunlight - very comfortable - I use it in replacement of spots 60W and I must admit the brightness is even better. All other lights will look yellowish after using these lamps - You cannot find these lights in France, and the ... Read more

0 0

• Purely unbelievible

posted bybibsfamily on 12/14/2013

You will receive this in a package you would find in a nice store Plug is US but easy to adapt to EU I ordered 2 times the same that you can chain together with teh same unit controller and power supply. Looks great quality On the 2 units I ordered, one ... Read more

0 0

• Works perfectly

posted bybibsfamily on 12/14/2013

well packaged there is a short notice to explain how to proceed, ...me who hates reading notices ... but you need... even if is extremely easy. The notice is in different languages including english Nice design, looks serious Contradictory to what is ... Read more

0 0

• Original watch for sports

posted bybibsfamily on 11/22/2013

not need to read a notice to setup or sue the product Light on the fist Strong quality discret no light to read when it is dark sometime very difficult to measure the heartbeat, sometimes not I don't know if it is waterproof Heardbeat is a nice feature,... Read more

0 0

• You can change your watch every day with your style!

Easy to read the clock Fits well on the fist good quality I planned to offer it to my son but I think it will be quite large on his arl (8 years old) Your need 2 hands to read the time (one onwhich you have the clock and the other one to push the button ... Read more

0 0

• like in the old movies

very good quality I am sure you can sit on it without breaking it soooo cheap and good at the same time It is designed like the older times strong, polarized comes in a little box and clothe so far I did not find backdraw My wife will take it !!! a wee ... Read more

0 0

• I am always positively impressed

Very good quality, strong The glasses are really polarized (you can test by look on a LCD sreen switched on, turn 90° you head and the LCD screen becomes pitch dark) It comes with a nice box and clothes why spending more ? So far I did not find !... Read more

0 0

• this was exactely waht I wanted but...

Quality metal, strong and robust It ifits good on the ears & head The lights are bright on the sides Battery provided It is like the paralax are not aligned the object to look at must almost touch the glasses to be able to see something it would be ... Read more

0 0

• What a camera ;-)

It works under WinXP,7 and win8 with no driver It works also using Mac OSX without driver The light led is strong and the potentiometer is fine The snapshot button is very well placed and handy. It comes in a metal BOX Assembly is good quality The video ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections