DX » Community » Reviews » RafaelCPaiva's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great gift option

posted byRafaelCPaiva on 02/20/2014

Beatiful and beautiful Romero Brito like case. It replicates a famous Romero Brito art work. The case is Hard and sturdy. The case does not extend itself over the screen, which does not give the phone so much protection in a drop situation It was a gift,... Read more

0 0 0

• Great gift option

Beatiful and beautiful Romero Brito like case. It replicates a famous Romero Brito art work. The case is Hard and sturdy. The case does not extend itself over the screen, which does not give the phone so much protection in a drop situation It was a gift,... Read more

0 0 0

• Good case

Good quality material, sturdy, beautiful, thin case. Do as it promises. Seems like the impact protection is good enough. Also, it came with a screen protection, which is nice. The solid color gives a pro look on your phone The part where the volume buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

Good quality, sturdy yet soft, protects the ipod from sweat, impact and scratch Useful to have the ipod as a watch Not so useful to use as a holder to listen to music, the earphone cable is strange. If you don't mind having a cable trough your arm, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Usefull

Sleaky looking, thin enough to hold your mobile phone protecting it from sweat and from scratchs. The space is tight enough to hold your mobile, but it is loose enough to fit your phone with a slim case. Also, the armband has a extra small pocket side ... Read more

0 0 0

• The best screen protector EVER!

It is a sturd screen, made of tempered glass, with resistance enough to resist scratchs and impacts. The screen is stiff and not bendable at all, but that is great because even if you have and scratch or small dust particles during instalation it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and functional

Sleaky look, hard material, perfect for charging the phone on your shelf to display your mobile phone. Charges normally. Does NOT take longer than usual The micro usb is only long enough to fit your phone without ANY case. I tried every case I have, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good buy

Good quality build, strong material, and soft silicone. The small back fliping tab is very useful to watch a movie or something on the internet. The case is very tight. I would say that the drop resistance is very good, because of the reliable material ... Read more

0 0 0

• Useful!!!

Sleaky looking, thin enough to hold your mobile phone protecting it from sweat and from scratchs. The space is tight enough to hold your mobile, but it is loose enough to fit your phone with a slim case. Also, the armband has a extra small pocket side ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice for a gift

posted byRafaelCPaiva on 06/27/2013

The visual is really sleak I acctualy both this one for my girlfriend and she loves it The material of the case is pretty good, and the color does not fade away with time Plus you receive a free Stylus pen, which is pretty cool There are also small pockets ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections