PeriGee

6 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It is not good looking but alluminum protects well

posted byPeriGee on 03/03/2014

i9300s are very slippery. This metal frame boosts friction between your phone and your hand. It is not so good looking but it really protects your phone from gravity responsible accidents. It thickens your slim phone. It is not so good looking frame and ... Read more

0 0 0

• It holds :)

A great bargain for its price. It holds flashlights still. It is very easy to use, put it and strap it. Rain does not affect the material's holding ability. It is ugly and cheap looking. I recently ordered two other silicon bands (SKU: 24369) to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• Non-smart HD TVs acts like smart TVs

It is small. It is sturdy. It transforms your HD TV into a Smart TV. Its USB port and card reader give you ability to use it like a media station. It only switches to "on" position with plugging to city voltage. It switches to "off"... Read more

0 0 0

• It drinks a lot

It works well and the item is exactly same as the picture. It entertains you. My colleagues showed a lot of interest to it, however none of them wanted to buy it. Build quality is cheap, one of white legs is broken when I got the shipment, I fixed it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great remote

I use the remote as an air mouse for my Android TV, netbook and HTPC, it meets my demands form an air mouse. It is light in mass and small in size. QWERTY keyboard is very handy. Its buttons are soft but solid. General structure of remote is sturdy. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• It really protects

+ It is cheap. + It is elastic. + Stays still on long performances. + Does whatever it offers. + It is breathing, keeps sweat away from your body. - A blue/green colour shipped to me, which is not matching any of my cycling shirts/jerseys. I wish they ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections