bultrug

5 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Let's stay connected

posted bybultrug on 07/03/2014

I ordered a couple of these. One to add another monitor to my laptop and one to connect a monitor to a Raspberry Pi. Adding another monitor with this adapter was easy peasy. Just connect the monitor to the adapter and put the adapter in the HDMI port ... Read more

0 0

• Brings a smile to my face

posted bybultrug on 06/27/2014

The stress relief balls do exactly what they are supposed to do. Ofcourse if they are used correctly. Throwing them at collegues relieves stress on my own behalf but can induce stress to the one I hit. The quality of the product is somewhat on the lesser ... Read more

0 0

• Perfect protection

posted bybultrug on 01/20/2014

The Kobo Aura HD fits perfectly in this case. One of the best features is that a little magnet in the cover puts the e-reader in sleep mode as soon as you close the cover. This is the same with an original Kobo case. Also it will turn the backlight off ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent

posted bybultrug on 01/20/2014

The Raspberry Pi fits very good in this housing. All external connectors can be accessed with ease. The housing also has openings on the bottom side for ventilation The housing has openings for the leds on the Raspberry Pi. Unformtunatly it is not clear ... Read more

2 2

• Excelent

posted bybultrug on 06/22/2011

Nice sound. Good bass and good treble. Cord is long enough for me to put the player in my back pocket without any worries that I'll pull out the earbuds. The volume is great. By far louder than any I have ever heared. The pouch is folded together and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections