DX » Community » Reviews » bboyicecream's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great cameras, big bang for the buck

posted bybboyicecream on 06/24/2013

ITs great!, the controls are a bit hard to use but the camera quality is great! and It has a really good screen. Definitely a buy! The mount is also very very secure, just don't put it on any matte surfaces, the mount is made for the window. The a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product!! Nasty cable though.

posted bybboyicecream on 01/19/2013

I got this product in fair packaging, although there was no manual it was a fair and easy product to use. The LED is found useless but can be disassembled and be used for other means. It charges relatively normal. Here was a test I did when I the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product! Bang for your buck.

This works great! I use it to charge my phone when i occasionally forget to charge it at home. Just find a cigarette lighter take the actual lighter out and then plug this baby in. All you need now is a usb cable (i bought mine from dx) and you to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Adapter. Great Price.

This adapter is great! The packaging was great! And so was the delivery of every frame of every picture that came out of my macbook pro (15") This adapter supports all kinds of hdmi cables. Although I don't know what the quality of the real I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great FEMALE TO FEMALE usb adapter!

You want a great female to female usb adapter? YOU GOT ONE! This adapter works like a charm! Although 1 of 2 of the adapters were broken the other worked marvelous. It really doesn't need much explaining. Pretty much you could use this adapter to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great Stash box

This box has a great build: -It is sturdy -It does not let people easily find where the openings are. -It has quite a bit of space in it. -It fools people and becomes a conversational piece. -This stash box easily masks smells without people to a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazing

posted bybboyicecream on 12/04/2012

It looks like the exact same battery that my canon has. Except for certain markings. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for a back up battery to travel with. It holds the same amount of battery as the original Canon. I use... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome product!

posted bybboyicecream on 12/04/2012

The cable it excellent, it is built just like the the actual cable they give you from the samsung galaxy s3 box. They also have the nice polished finish at the tips of the connector. The only con i found is that the MICRO USB connector side is the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• It was Okay.

posted bybboyicecream on 11/21/2012

The best part about this bag is the size. I thought it would be a lot smaller but not at all. For me it can fit: 3 lenses. 2 Filters 1 Charger 1 extra battery The dslr Several SD cards. 1 macro attachment A little on the cheap side. The strap cant... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere