Jmjam

28 25

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome Gift

posted byJmjam on 08/10/2013

- feels and looks like the real thing - resealable lid for easy travelling - comes in a nice package which is a plus for gift giving - stainless steel helps to keep the heat in as well as make it easier to clean - the switches don't function and are molded ... Read more

Canon Lens Mug Overview

0 0 0

• Cheap HDMI converter solution

posted byJmjam on 08/09/2013

- outputs great picture and sound at full 1080p displays - small cable easy to carry around with a laptop if you so choose - comes with a dust protector on the minidisplayport connector and the whole cable is sealed in a nice plastic bag - No loose connection.... Read more

Mini Displayport to HDMI overview

0 0 0

• Perfect To light up your computer case

posted byJmjam on 07/27/2013

- Bright Blue LEDs light up the case nicely - Braided Molex Connector - flexible - Molex Connector can be daisy chained with other molex powered devices - 3m sticky tape on the back to allow the strip to be attached anywhere in your case - If there was ... Read more

0 0 0

• The best microphone for cheap

posted byJmjam on 07/26/2013

- audio quality is great - can pick up only your voice when clipped onto your shirt/headphones. So no ambient noise should be picked up by the microphone - cable length is quite long as well. - Works really well in pair with high quality headphones to ... Read more

0 0 1

• Great extension and fast transfers

posted byJmjam on 02/22/2013

- Blue coated to distinguish between USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 - Data transfers are still fast using this extender - can also be used with usb 2.0 devices (for anyone who didn't already know) - You can use this anywhere where an extension of usb 3.0 is needed ... Read more

USB 3.0 extension cable overview

0 0 0

• Very useful for multimedia setups

- easily hooks up to any home theatre and media center setup - the led indicates which hdmi input it's on - very easy to use and labeled clearly as well - came with no remote although the description says it did - No instructions although it's pretty ... Read more

HDMI Switch Overview

0 0 1

• Works quite well

- Nice overall design - Blue leds look great around the dials. Matches the blue colour scheme of my case - reduces the noise my fans make whjen they are run at full speed. - The build quality could be a bit better given it's price - it's almost like it ... Read more

Fan controller overview

0 0 0

• Does what it should

posted byJmjam on 02/15/2013

- fits great on any 120mm I put on it - easy to fit into a case with the fan - blue fits the colour scheme of my pc - Works well and reduces vibration - maybe be a little too easy to manipulate (too soft) - The price may be a tad too high for just a piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great VGA Cooling solution

posted byJmjam on 10/01/2012

- Easy Installation - cools video card and other components well by exhausting excess heat - inexpensive - Cooled my video card by 5-7 degrees - A little loud compared to the fan on the video card itself - A little cheap on build quality but what can ... Read more

PC Expansion slot fan Overview

0 0 0

• Great VGA Cooling Solution

posted byJmjam on 10/01/2012

- Easy Installation - cools video card and other components well by exhausting excess heat - inexpensive - Cooled my video card by 5-7 degrees - A little loud compared to the fan on the video card itself - A little cheap on build quality but what can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections