DX » Community » Reviews » chusvalverde's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Only good batteries

posted bychusvalverde on 12/17/2014

are good for the money they have, but I think the capacity is not the most appropriate technology for today , better find another solution

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent ba

Actual capacity: 1100mAh. Tested with the charger. The container is very useful. All is good, perfect for me

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent SD

Ideal for carrying in the car SD card. Besides the speed of reading and writing is incredibly fast when class 10 . At the price you can buy is really very cheap

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent cable

It is a cable that works with all devices I've tested , and shrink over power can be saved very easily , great shopping

Impression: Excellenet;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent cable

It is much like the orginal and works perfectly for both iphone to ipad. Compared with the orginal I see little difference

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent

It is much like the orginal and works perfectly for both iphone to ipad. Compared with the orginal I see little difference

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for iphone 4, small for iphone 5

Ideal for iphone 4, but for the iphone 5 is a bit small. However the use almost every day and every perfect moment . A very good buy considering the price

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent and cheap

Not the original battery but can be used in a perfectly orginal command. Much cheaper than the original and with a very attractive price excellent choice

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelente utilidade

Small and very practical, easy to use. just great. Perfect for reading or writing to the SD, Micro-SD and Mini-SD cards in every computer with USB ports if your computer does not have reader.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere