DX » Community » Reviews » Mahone1993's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Super quality watches for a great price!

posted byMahone1993 on 09/14/2013

Luxury watches that are on the main screen digital time and date, all in Digital and then still analog.They are very nice and perfect, the quality is guaranteed by pasnew which is very good!This is my second watch from their brand and to 50m, it a... Read more

0 0 0

• Super machine but needs minor adjustment!

posted byMahone1993 on 09/14/2013

The cool thing if you need something where you need to see the time, temperature and voltage.I bought because I have to lodge only a voltmeter but people ask me how many hours and is still answer them is bad so I bought this machine.It is super, a... Read more

4 0 1

• Super battery!

posted byMahone1993 on 02/22/2012

battery is really great! very strong, and everything gets going, has a very dopbrou stamina, good is that the switch has its own ... too expensive, here in the Czech Republic can get for this price aji 20A battery, just in proportion to the size a... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good cool thing

posted byMahone1993 on 02/22/2012

Very good thing where you have the light and you do not elektirnu. I use the cottage for a long time and it's really cool ... I just had to adjust the machine because the light period did not correspond to what I wanted to do. I recommend to buy 4... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere