Axeia

11 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Why are these so cheap!?

posted byAxeia on 01/24/2012

Excellent noise isolation, if you put on some music you'll hardly hear anything around you. (Be careful in traffic! ;)) You can't even hear what you are saying yourself without going too crazy on the volume. Can hear sounds in songs I usually hear... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent value for your money

posted byAxeia on 09/29/2011

+ Cheap + No soldering needed (yay!) - I only needed 1 Guess I'll be selling the 9 I'm not using.. might even make a profit as single one of these things goes at the same price here as the 10 you get from dealextreme. They're the same size as my a... Read more

0 0 0

• Long lasting batteries for a good price

posted byAxeia on 09/04/2011

+They seem to be exactly what they're made out to be +Comes with a storage container as shown on the customer photo's (not on dealextreme's own photos) -Packaging is a royal pain in the rear to open Got 4 days of mouse usage out of a 2000mAh 5 out... Read more

0 0 0

• Does what it should do, at the price of a beer!

posted byAxeia on 09/04/2011

+Cheap, these things are always cheap but dealextreme is like 5 times cheaper than the already cheap stuff I can get locally +Small +Plug and play under both Linux and Windows 7 64 bits -Wish it was even smaller, just a few mm to tall to stay in I... Read more

0 0 0

• I like these! Excellent value for your money

posted byAxeia on 09/03/2011

+Copper +Double sided thermal tape pre-applied -Might want to run a few heat cycles (heat it up, cool it down), seems to increase stickyness although they will stay in place right after sticking them on something if you don't do anything too If it... Read more

0 0 0

• Good, Cheap, Weak.

posted byAxeia on 08/27/2011

+ even cheaper than a zalman fanmate! + I really like the knob, from a few cm away it looks really well finished - Very weak, only handles up to 0.12A, don't daisy chain anything to this! Might want to look up what your fan needs before you order... Read more

0 0 0

• I like these! Excellent value for your money

posted byAxeia on 08/17/2011

+ Cheap! about 2 bucks cheaper than the cheapest local alternative (and that's a big difference with a $4 product!). + Accurate description on DX with the sizes in both metric and imperial systems - It's not a perfect square (only con I could of..... Read more

0 0 2

• Good stuff although the finishing is a bit rough!

posted byAxeia on 08/17/2011

+ Cheap compared to local alternatives + Copper! The best affordable heat conducting material (second only to silver - see http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=62&limit=1&limitstart=6... Read more

0 0 0

• Great for organising wires!

posted byAxeia on 08/14/2011

+ Great alternative to using tiewraps for wire management (recycable and put less stress on the wire) + Seem to be of quite quality, the velcro still works as new after 10+ uses. - Considering their simplicity they could be slightly cheaper still... Read more

0 0 0

• Martial Arts gloves - Do I do use 'em for wl'ing

posted byAxeia on 08/14/2011

+Cheap +Surprisingly good quality -Not weight lifting gloves as described but martial arts gloves Pity you don't get a say in which color you want, would have preferred the black ones (Received a red pair). These aren't intended for weight lifting... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere