DX » Community » Reviews » rigorka's reviews

rigorka

9 15

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works well. Until you reboot. Then you gotta set it up again.

posted byrigorka on 07/07/2013

This is a very reasonably priced Bluetooth keyboard which has a Bluetooth dongle included as a part of the bundle. The keyboard is reasonably well built, the touchpad is convenient (as much as possible for this size) and responsive. IT has a laser... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not the best lifetime possible, but it works fairly well

It is very reasonably priced. It does the job well. Even the native looking power indicator gauge is included. It does not seem to last as long as the original DELL batteries - but at three times lower price this does not really matter this much.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great laptop power supply. Get it.

Reasonably priced. Solid build quality - rubberized casing, has nice solid feel to it. Clear voltage indication. Great variety of laptop plugs supported. All of my laptops are happy with it so far. Separate charging USB port is a great advantage.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Poorly built, but unbeatable price

You can't imagine a fully featured cycling computer to come at this price level, but it does. And to a major extent, it even does its job :) Poor build quality - which seems kind of natural at this price level. The feel of the buttons is very it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great way to build a multi-node wireless environment with Arduinos

posted byrigorka on 04/07/2013

Reasonably cheap and pretty reliable wireless module. Works well in the building when a distance is within 10m and there are not too many thick walls between the nodes. Supports retransmission and data integrity control, makes the programming very... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not cheap, but does the job well.

This is certainly the most simple way to connect your RS232 equipment (for example, the UPS management port) to your Arduino. Unusually high price for such a simple one chip device. The board is pretty big - much bigger than one-chip board needs a... Read more

3 2

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent torch - solid, bright and long living

It is really bright - and very lightweight and easy to carry at the same time. The battery works for over 2 hrs in the brightest mode, and it works well in a heavy rain with no problems at all. None that I have noted. Great thing to mount on your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty bright, albeit somewhat heavy.

This is certainly the brightest torch I ever had. Substantially brighter than the beam of my car. It is pretty configurable: one can use either two or three batteries, and two different kinds of batteries are supported. It doesn't get too hot when... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Solid build, great charger. Could be a tad more universal though.

Pretty solid casing and nice battery contacts, does not tend to "blink" as many of those cheaper chargers I've tried to date. Doesn't get hot, and charges pretty quickly. 12V power input for charging in car is quite handy as well. Not a... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere