MickLight

8 29

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Buy cheap, buy twice.

posted byMickLight on 12/30/2013

- Fits perfectly in your camera and your charger - Good capacity - Looks and feels of high build quality - One of the two batteries I ordered is charged by my original Sony-charger - the other one is not. - The same battery will not be recognized by my ... Read more

0 0

• Awesome!

- Seems to be of very good quality. - Does not open easily and is solidly buillt - Folds flat and does not take much space - pretty cheap for the quality you get. Have seen worse for 4x the price I cannot think of any cons, really. It might be a pain ... Read more

0 0

• Get rid of the flaws and it is perfect.

- Small - Cool design - Key Ring is nice to have.... - Easy to refill - adjustable flame - "integrated cap" protecting the nozzle - key ring is to thick to be of practival use - strip attached to the key ring seems likely to tear - Flame dies quite often ... Read more

0 0

• GET IT NOW!

- Extremely useful to attach your gear, keys and.... STUFF to it ;-) Theres not really much to say. You can attach it to your belt (also if it is made of nylon and you carry a gun around on it) or take it off and put it in your pocket. Havent removed ... Read more

0 0

• Good quality - yet some flaws...

- Fleece feels nice and warm even after washing it - Always good to have this thing around when sleeping over at a friend`s house. Keep one in your car to be prepared ;-) - I am no tree hugger, but this sleeping bag absolutely smelled of strong chemicals ... Read more

1 0

• Bullshit!

Cheap.... .... in all regards. Capacity is NOWHERE near the specified 3000 mAh! MEASURED Capacity is 150-400 mAh! varying between cells. PLUS they drop quickly in regards of current, meaning that even less capacity can be used. I cannot say anything about ... Read more

14 3

• Bullshit!

Cheap (yet I only rated 2/5 stars as the quality is unbelievable!) Capacity is NOWHERE near the specified 3000 mAh! MEASURED Capacity is 500-900 mAh! varying between cells. PLUS they drop quickly in regards of current, meaning that even less capacity ... Read more

14 1

• Quite OK besides the size

posted byMickLight on 07/24/2011

As I expected from this Trustfire product it has a over-discharge protection circuit and the capacity is quite ok. Not really what the description says but nevertheless ok for this price. Those batteries come packed very and with no signs of damage. They ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections