Modelstate

8 133

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just what the title says

posted byModelstate on 07/05/2018

Pros: Legs clamp firmly. Blocks out sunlight very well. Padded nose studs. Really nice and sturdy storage etui (enclosure). Cons: Legs go out and than in ... takes getting used too after normal sunglasses. Sliver of no glass in the nose area it in... Read more

Impression: sleek,Ready for use;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worthwhile challenge puzzle

posted byModelstate on 06/03/2018

Pros: Everything fits very precise when made in the right order. Cons: Instruction can be vague so look at the parts and determan how it fits. All that does also add to the challenge of the hole puzzle and when your done it is worth it. Do mind on... Read more

Impression: Impressive;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small 3D puzzle

posted byModelstate on 02/06/2018

Pros: Easy to follow instructions what ever the language. Cons: Smaller than you think. Stunning piece of work. Some small misfits on bottom/top engine parts and engine cone. Study the instruction well before starting. Bend the lips of the engine... Read more

Impression: Clean,Detailed;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice surprice

posted byModelstate on 02/06/2018

Pros: Fun to find out what you've gotten as gift. My gift was a very nice full metal Hand Spinner that is running very smooth.

Impression: Fun,Gift;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• A perfect replica

posted byModelstate on 02/03/2018

A solid fit to my TomTom and suction cup sticks strongly. Pros or Con would be the hard to move ball joint that holds it into place real well but requests some force to move it. Kind off hope it will stay like that for some time and not wear out I... Read more

Impression: excellent;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy to have

posted byModelstate on 09/04/2016

Pros: Easy in use for everyone Cons: With my HTC M7 it runs out fairly fast so I got 2. Their reasonable in size to carry without using much space.

Impression: Useful;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice watch

posted byModelstate on 11/22/2013

Easy in use and to adjust. Belt can be made to size. No in the dark illumination analog parts. There is no stopwatch function so if you need that this is not the watch for you. no hour beep, had that on my old watch so this needs getting used need... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright with nicespread

posted byModelstate on 04/05/2013

A very nice lamp with easy to fit anywhere. Colour is good white and not blue. Plastic cover gives it the idea of a old TL light. Exposed connector on the other side where the 220V can be touched. Cover this up by connecting another light but do a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere