asgar5

35 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • works well, cheap

posted byasgar5 on 09/26/2014

Pros: My experience is completely different from user 'dasmoscas' The product works well. I do not use the analog output as there is little point to do so (can attach a probe directly to arduino then), but the digital output works well. Cons: the... Read more

Impression: handy, cheap, Neat;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and good

posted byasgar5 on 09/25/2014

Pros: cheap, well built, small unit that can take 1200mW and 800mA. With a header soldred on to it, it is practically a drop in replacment of a 3.3 Volt 3 pin regulator. Cons: non really Other thoughts: Locally the bare 3 pin regulators for 3.3 as... Read more

Impression: cheap,Stable;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and Quiet little pump :-)

posted byasgar5 on 09/25/2014

Pros:It is cheap and it is small. Quite silent, especially once under water. Cable lengtht is 50 cm's which was enough to put it at the bottom of a reservoir Cons: None really Other thoughts: It is smaller than I thuoght... but that is Definitely... Read more

Impression: handy;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked right out of the box

posted byasgar5 on 09/20/2014

Pro: Great little unit. Very cheap and easy to use. Lots of info available on internet. search for HC-SR501, or just quickly check: http://arduinodiy.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/1093/ Sensitivity very good. Contra: Nothing really Other: there are two... Read more

Impression: Very good,Easy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Is great for Arduino and other microcontrollers

posted byasgar5 on 08/22/2014

Pro: A lowpriced quality board with lots of software available. Because it is a seperate module and not a fixed shield it is much easier to solve conflicts around pins if e.g. another shield is used at the same time that is competing for the same... Read more

Impression: superhandy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Extremely useful nd cheap communication pair

posted byasgar5 on 08/09/2014

Pro's: Cheap, small and very useful. If you want to automate your house without pulling cables then this device of less than 2 euroś will help you along fine. The package contains a small transmitter and a small receuiver that are very easy to are... Read more

Impression: usefull,Great! Cheap;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• works well with Windows 8

posted byasgar5 on 07/13/2014

I bought this because the reset pins were broken out so i could easily auto reset the mini pro as well as my bare bones DIY arduino's. Though I had read elsewhere that the CP2102 is not compatible with windows 8, I found it to work. Windows me it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good RTC and EEPROM board

posted byasgar5 on 07/13/2014

This board combines the known DS1307 RTC chip and a 32k EEPROM and due to the fact the cattery is mounted at the bottom, it has a very small footprint. It has holes for connectors at both sides, so another IIC board/chip can be looped through. the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

posted byasgar5 on 07/11/2014

It is very cheap, basically 1.70 euro will get you I2C access to an LCD. Because the pin-out follows the standard for most displays, it was just a matter of determining what pin 1 and what pin 16 was and I could solder it right to my Display. I DX... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap, useful good quality

posted byasgar5 on 07/05/2014

Pin headers are something any serieus electronics buff cant do without. These here are cheap and of good quality, easily breakable to the requited length. I pay much more in other places for what really seems exactly the same product. really no I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere