Jeffounet

5 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap and lightweight

posted byJeffounet on 06/21/2014

Small, cheap and lightweight. Image is good after some adjustments see cons At first try the image was blurry, I needed to take apart the big lens and adjust it's position. It seems to be made that way : it is easy to unmount and bring back but is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Low Price - High Value - Medium performances

posted byJeffounet on 09/08/2012

Good overall quality of the materials Looks fine and works well Can read many kinds of videos Many apps in the store Internet is good Sound with headspeaker is good Sound with the back speaker is not so good but what would you expect ! Screen not... Read more

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value for the price

posted byJeffounet on 08/21/2012

That phone holder is very cheap and pretty easy to use. This holder has been strong enough to hold my phone during hours of driving on very bad tracks in Costa Rica !!! That's definitely strong and safe regarding vibrations, heat and humidity ! At... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Small and Huge Capacity

posted byJeffounet on 01/20/2012

Damn that USB Flashdrive is so very Small ! With a Huge Capacity of 16 GB. The Price is quite good compared to what I have seen elsewhere. It is so small you could loose it easily! I find the protective plastic case hard to remove. Write speed is... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Little but fashion and worth the price

posted byJeffounet on 11/23/2011

Useful when no power supply is available ! Gives me one hour of extra autonomy with my Nokia C5. The light may also be useful. Very Low Price. I used it during few days of camping and hiking, so It's quite resistant to humidity and shocks. Solar a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere