smskundu

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good 2 Li-ion Driver

posted bysmskundu on 09/01/2013

May be it is the first driver of DX which shows a better performance than advertised. I got 1.8A output current with two Lithium cells & one XM-L T6 led (output@3.42 V), on the other hand while using 2 XM-L T6 leds in series the output current... Read more

0 0 0

• Good bright lighting

posted bysmskundu on 11/28/2011

This is a very good light, also it is very bright. It is so bright that it can enlighten a small room. For a small car it is really bright. My cabin LED festoon lamp looks very dull compare to it. As it is very bright, from distance also inside is... Read more

0 0 0

• Quality device

Very high quality audio device. I like the sound output, spacially in the lower frequency range i.e. Bass. The sound quality is better, clearer and louder than LG optimus and Nokia mobile phone headsets. Also the fittings in the ears are very for... Read more

0 0 0

• Very very lmpressive device

This is a real wonder device to talk during driving. Almost all the functions worked as described. I have checked the voice quality both for incoming and outgoing calls and seems to be very clear and good. Pairing with Car music system through FM... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere