m2kool4u

6 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • funny and stylish, does not fit all paper holders

posted bym2kool4u on 02/13/2014

Love it! This is a funny and stylish gadget . But be careful, it does not fit all paper holders. Colours are nice and really resemble the kodak film cans. multiple ways to use, as you can attach to the wall or leave it standing someplace with the toilette ... Read more

0 0 0

• Funny and functional

Funny and functional gadget! does what it is supposed to, seems of good quality and it DOES get attention! we served some snacks to friends and the nails got a lot of attention and funny comments none at this time Funny and functional gadget! does what ... Read more

0 0 0

• perfect kitchen gadget!

perfect kitchen gadget! It does what it is supposed to, peels off garlic very easy. Just roll it and skin comes off in no time. Easy to wash, but I did not try throwing into the dishwasher... Quality feels ok, I am not afraid of ingesting poisonous ink ... Read more

0 0 1

• almost perfect

Cheaper than the competition, well built, extends well, fits anywhere when retracted the plastic conector that should fit the GOPRO case was poorly built and did not fit. I was lucky to have another at home and replaced it, unfortunately I did not notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent mouse pad, good for multiple monitors

posted bym2kool4u on 11/24/2013

Colossal size is perfect for multiple screens (I use 3 and it covers a huge path for the mouse) and probably for games. good material, with a rubber like bottom that sticks to whatever surface. The top is a sleek nylon that is perfect to this day. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• Buy it NOW!

posted bym2kool4u on 06/25/2013

the case is EXTREMELY cheap, made from nice material and has perfect fitting.It is even almost pretty. Did I mention that the case is EXTREMELY cheap? This is not really a con, but something to get used. The volume buttons on the Sony were never too good ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections