Hikachu

15 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • This is Genuine.

posted byHikachu on 04/26/2013

Genuine Roccat product. Good sound, sturdy construction. Came in the box with official stickers and whatnot. They have a matte black finish that look great, kinda like Batman's armor. Could be a little bit cheaper, but hey, its Roccat and at least... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice overall bag.

Great price. Looks original for a knock off. My FZ35 fits perfectly with enough room for every accesory. The side pockets are a nice touch for an extra battery or sd cards and whatnot. You could struggle to fit a DSLR with more than one lens in to... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Value/Price

Exactly as advertised. Really comfy, my wife loves them. They are pretty well made and show no signs of wear & tear. The plush-like material is soft and nice to the touch. None really. Great product and awesome price. I wish there were more to... Read more

0 0 0

• Order this for your LCD, you must.

posted byHikachu on 07/29/2012

- Authentic 3M product. - Came in a protective hard palstic pouch/envelope. - This baby gathers static dust like there's no tomorrow. - Great for cleaning computer monitors or LCD displays. - After a couple of months you'll have to wash it, and it... Read more

0 0 0

• So many! So small! So cheap!

- 6 pack for 1.90 is a no brainer. - These are super small and each came in its individual zip lock bag, lol. - Super soft. - Mmm, none? Oh yes, they have a butterfly pattern which is not really MANLY, but hey, did I mention these are SIX for 1.90... Read more

0 0 0

• Smart design.

- It works. Currently holds my toothpaste and two toothbrushes. - The suction cups are AWESOME, super strong, it has stayed in place since I put it up (4-5 months). - Came in pink, which is OK for a bathroom, liven things up a lil' bit. - You have... Read more

0 0 0

• Great value.

- Extremely good quality, my girlfriend loves it. - Official Rilakkuma wallet. - Has lots of compartments and the zipper works fine. - Super cute, you will definately draw attention with this thing. - Really cheap. - Its a tad BIG for a girls The... Read more

0 0 1

• Genuine product.

This item is a GENUINE Roccat Kulo, designed in Germany and manufactured in China (Like most tech and gaming products. - Tested them with mp3 and gaming, performed nicely. - Mic works and its pretty sturdy. - Overall sturdy construction, inner is... Read more

0 0 0

• Rilakkuma keeps you warm!

- Cuteness factor above 9000! - It is exactly as shown in the pictures. - Material is soft and of excelent quality. - Has official Rillakuma tags. - Keeps you warm in winter, the hood is awesome. - Its not very large, keep this in mind. Intended a... Read more

0 0 0

• Ore no nindo da

posted byHikachu on 07/29/2011

This is reaaally cheap, I mean, 6 gashapon-like figures for less than 5 bucks. What's not to love? The quality is awesome, the paint is neatly done, no cheap stuff here. I got exactly the same characters as detailed, the only one that has some is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere