sanjitr

8 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great solution to keep sunglasses safe

posted bysanjitr on 07/30/2012

Cheap, good quality, easy to use. Holds sunglasses firm. You always know where your sunglasses are and can wear them while driving with no distraction. - build quality is plastic but ok at this price - The locking system needs some improvement - cushion ... Read more

0 0

• A good product

I bought this stylus for my New iPad and works perfectly, it is quick, it doesn´t loose the writing and it´s light in your hands. And for that price, better buy two because maybe one friend would try to take yours and make you order another ... Read more

0 0

• value for money

- works as expected - works for 3d books or movies - good for screen size upto 32 to 40"............... - can't think any at this price, some of the new movie appears to be having ghost images but ok at this price. - Beyond 40" the corner gets ... Read more

0 0

• Simply Plug n Play

Does what it promises, - Simple to install (just plug it to your wii) - No need for batteries or anything - It indeed improves image quality - Delivers the 1920x1080 (FullHD) upscale picture either 720p or 1080p depending on your need. Ease of use audio ... Read more

0 0

• Value for money

posted bysanjitr on 06/07/2012

-The trigram screw driver worked very well, the fit was perfect, i only brought this for use with the trigram. -Great trigram tool to use with WII. -Cheap plastic but sufficient for what it is intended to since you don't have to apply a very high torque.... Read more

0 1

• Good product

- It's cheap - It's working - Build quality actually is fine - Rubber stand is helping it not to slip -It has a red led to indicate it's on, so you (hopefully) don't leave it on all day and night -has 6 leds, so it is more accurate than a 4-led one. -... Read more

0 0

• Very good product

I'm impressed by how well it works. It fits well in fist. No build quality flaws. It doesen't consume batteries too fast. It works without a problem even when you take your hands apart as far as possible, good range. Does not fit Wii with the original ... Read more

0 0

• Must have product if you have multiple devices

The automatic switching works great. the remote's signals can also easily be added to a universal remote. audio and video both come through at a constant sharp full HD 1080p.the switch is small, and doesn't need to be in plain view thanks to the separate ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections