DX » Community » Reviews » prettywise's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Surprisingly good

posted byprettywise on 03/14/2017

This thermometer is surprisingly good. When you first take it out of the package and turn it on it may read wrong for a little while. Mine took about 15 minutes to level out and find the correct reading. But it seems to be working well so far! I a... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute pig flashlight

This thing works pretty good but requires a lot of force on the button to activate the light. The light itself is very bright and works well. It just takes a strong hand to activate the button. Overall, good product. Would buy again.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty good

This product is pretty good. The cable strength seems high quality. The length is good and allows me to easily use my phone while it's plugged into the wall and charging. The only issue is that it doesn't seem to connect strongly to my phone. It a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This sticker pack is hilarious

Pros: I stuck this to the inside of my toilet lid to surprise my girlfriend. Cons: NONE! Overall, I would recommend this. It's hilarious, and I get a laugh every time I use the bathroom.

Impression: Funny;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome Toy!

Pros: Fun, challenging to control, easy to learn Cons: Short battery life, but it's rechargeable so it's not even that big of a deal Overall I would recommend this - super fun to play with and to practice with. Great value. It actually flies and... Read more

Impression: Fun,Funny;

1 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere