bloksnor

28 600

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great bluetooth adapter

posted bybloksnor on 10/30/2017

This adapter works with my Toyota Auris 2008. I tried it with Dash Command, but was not able to connect. It works perfectly with the Torque app on android. Just plug it in, connect to your phone using bluetooth andpin 1234, then open the torque... Read more

Impression: excellent;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright and very white

posted bybloksnor on 10/10/2017

It is a great piece of LED strip and it outputs a very decent amount of light. It is very white light, so it doesnt make things look very warm and cozy. However, I use it underneath my bed, where the light is first reflected by all kinds of things... Read more

Impression: Bright,Cheap;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• A bit better than the DHT11

I needed a temperature sensor with a slight increased resolution. This one delivers. It is very easy to implement using the Python, GPIO pins and raspberry pi. Just download the Adafruit_Python_DHT library. It includes reading the DHT11 sensor as... Read more

Impression: excellent;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sensitive light sensor

I needed a light sensor with a high dynamic range. This supposedly has one of the highest dynamic range on the market. However, after implementing with an Arduino (using I2C), I was still a bit disappointed about the actual range. Still it works... Read more

Impression: Great Sensor;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great sensor, but tricky to implement

This sensor replaces the more widely used BMP180 sensor, but this one is apparently more precise. I connected the sensor via I2C to a Raspberry Pi Zero W. The i2c part is quite straightforward and there are plenty tutorials online. Reading out the... Read more

Impression: good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Batteries with a long wait

posted bybloksnor on 08/19/2017

Batteries go into the car keys and they are not widely available here in the Netherlands. So ordered them here. However, shipping takes forever unfortunately. So when you need them fast, consider to order them elsewhere.

Impression: Long wait;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as expected

posted bybloksnor on 08/15/2017

I tested the relay with an Arduino uno and it work perfectly. Great price, and works as expected. This is a good addition for home DIY projects.

Impression: Very good.;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice screen

Very nice screen and is very easy to use with Ardiuno. Just connect it to the I2C pins and voltage pins. In the code just use: #include and LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x3f,16,2); //0x3f is for this screen.

Impression: great;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice set of sensors

Awesome set of water detecting sensors. The soil humidity sensor was kind of tricky to get working with a raspberry pi, but it works like a charm now. Just use the google. The rain drop sensor works well with my Arduino Mega. One small thing is on... Read more

Impression: Decent;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good but a bit rigid.

posted bybloksnor on 07/16/2017

Great fit for the Z1 Compact. Seems the protect it properly. However, I don't use it anymore because the rubber kept being stuck in my jeans pocket and it made the phone a bit bulky

Impression: Decent;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere