bloksnor

28 600

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great for DIY projects

posted bybloksnor on 07/16/2017

I tested the sensor with the Arduino Uno and it seems to work like a charm. In combination with the dht11 library it is easy to read out. The temperature and relative humidity seems to be correctly measured.

Impression: good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for DIY projects

Great sensor for DIY projects. I tested it with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. It worked great. It is initially unclear how to connect it, but there are enough tutorials on the internet. The adjustment screws are a bit unpractical, but once set you are... Read more

Impression: Good for diy application;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fish eye lens

I tried this in combination with a camera module for the raspberry pi. I tried to make a more wide angle field of view. Unfortunately it also increased the vignetting significantly. The glue strip is really convenient. I guess it works for the but... Read more

Impression: nice;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice wrist band

Excellent replacement for the normal black wrist band of the Xiaomi mi band 2. Fits good around the wrist and looks very nice.

Impression: Beautiful;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good sensor

I use it in order to detect the amount of light outside. My curtains close or open depending the intensity of the light. The sensors works really good. Connecting is a bit tricky. That's all

Impression: nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very complete starter set

This basic element starter set has a good variety of electrical components. A great selection of resistors and sensors. The breadboard is actually really good. I ordered another one which was not as nearly as good. I have tested most of the and to... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent relayboard

posted bybloksnor on 07/13/2017

I use this board to control my lights using an Arduino Mega board. The nice thing is that due to the octocouplers the power circuit of the Arduino is separated from the 220V power circuit. This feels much safer.

Impression: great;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice smartband

Very convenient smartband. It provides a lot of functionality. Measures your heart rate quite accurately. I compared it to an Apple watch and a medical heart rate machine. Furthermore the battery lasts around two weeks. It gives notifications for... Read more

Impression: excellent;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice smartband

Very convenient smartband. It provides a lot of functionality. Measures your heart rate quite accurately. I compared it to an Apple watch and a medical heart rate machine. Furthermore the battery lasts a long time and is great in giving of your It... Read more

Impression: Good product;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pure excellence

This thing is amazing. It is for indoor use more than sufficient. Outdoors it also provides a decent amount of light. The focusing part comes in real handy when you want to light only a small area or a larger area. Also i found out that it is I it... Read more

Impression: excellent;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere