bloksnor

32 692

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works as expected

posted bybloksnor on 08/15/2017

I tested the relay with an Arduino uno and it work perfectly. Great price, and works as expected. This is a good addition for home DIY projects.

Impression: Very good.;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice screen

Very nice screen and is very easy to use with Ardiuno. Just connect it to the I2C pins and voltage pins. In the code just use: #include and LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x3f,16,2); //0x3f is for this screen.

Impression: great;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice set of sensors

Awesome set of water detecting sensors. The soil humidity sensor was kind of tricky to get working with a raspberry pi, but it works like a charm now. Just use the google. The rain drop sensor works well with my Arduino Mega. One small thing is on... Read more

Impression: Decent;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good but a bit rigid.

posted bybloksnor on 07/16/2017

Great fit for the Z1 Compact. Seems the protect it properly. However, I don't use it anymore because the rubber kept being stuck in my jeans pocket and it made the phone a bit bulky

Impression: Decent;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for DIY projects

I tested the sensor with the Arduino Uno and it seems to work like a charm. In combination with the dht11 library it is easy to read out. The temperature and relative humidity seems to be correctly measured.

Impression: good;

22 1

ViewMore Hide

• Great for DIY projects

Great sensor for DIY projects. I tested it with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. It worked great. It is initially unclear how to connect it, but there are enough tutorials on the internet. The adjustment screws are a bit unpractical, but once set you are... Read more

Impression: Good for diy application;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fish eye lens

I tried this in combination with a camera module for the raspberry pi. I tried to make a more wide angle field of view. Unfortunately it also increased the vignetting significantly. The glue strip is really convenient. I guess it works for the but... Read more

Impression: nice;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice wrist band

Excellent replacement for the normal black wrist band of the Xiaomi mi band 2. Fits good around the wrist and looks very nice.

Impression: Beautiful;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good sensor

I use it in order to detect the amount of light outside. My curtains close or open depending the intensity of the light. The sensors works really good. Connecting is a bit tricky. That's all

Impression: nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very complete starter set

This basic element starter set has a good variety of electrical components. A great selection of resistors and sensors. The breadboard is actually really good. I ordered another one which was not as nearly as good. I have tested most of the and to... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere