bloksnor

28 600

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Tricky to use

posted bybloksnor on 07/13/2017

I bought two of these products, because the first one I tried did not work really well. Sometimes it would work and sometimes not. Mainly because the contact with the battery is poor. The second one had the same issues but less severe. They work,... Read more

Impression: Good enough;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good looking HDMI cable

I bought this cable mainly for its looks. I like the color very much and the bonus is is that it works like it should. Perfect!

Impression: nice;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked well until it fell apart

My laptop only has this micro hdmi connector. So in order to use HDMI I needed this adapter. It worked very well until the metal jacket came loose and got stuck in my laptop. So when using it you should be careful

Impression: Useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does it's job

I use this to shine near UV light on my samples. To find the right focusing lens belonging to this lens was somewhat tricky.

Impression: good;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked really good for some time

I use this sensor in the bathroom where I have it detect the humidity. I set it up to turn on the ventilation when the relative humidity goes above 65% relative humidity. This worked like a charm in the beginning but after several months the is of... Read more

Impression: nice;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• PIR does it's job

I use this PIR sensor in combination with an Arduino Mega board. Has been working for several years now. I can really recommend. The adjustment screws are a bit impractical, but once set you're done forever.

Impression: excellent;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Relay works like a charm

I use it in combination with an Arduino Mega board. It has been working now for several years, and it functions like expected. I use it to control a 220V power outlet.

Impression: good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works

posted bybloksnor on 11/04/2013

It is really cheap and it is fun to play around with. It feels pretty sturdy. It is ideal for nightly shots since the black rim which occurs when zoomed out completely is unnoticeable. I used it on a EF-S 18-55 mm kit lens and if you fully zoom a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere