Tomasweden

12 26

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Fun and usefull

posted byTomasweden on 04/21/2017

I got my purse after 3 weeks after my order. So happy it reached north of Europe in a good time. It is useful to keep coins and some banknotes. Bigger than I expected but still easy to keep in the pocket. Made of silicon that makes it flexible and... Read more

Impression: good;

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price

posted byTomasweden on 04/10/2017

I have used the detector a few times and to my knowledge it measures electrical fields and magnetically fields. Not electromagnetically fields ( radio waves from mobile phones, Wifi ) I have already 3 different instruments to measure the tree but... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Headset for reducing EMR

posted byTomasweden on 01/07/2017

Good sound to be a air-tube headset. Has a sound level control that works fine- Answering button and also a programmable button did not try yet. Includes 3 different earplugs in small , medium, large. Works well and good price, can be used on the... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluetooth Headset for reducing EMR

posted byTomasweden on 01/07/2017

I just got the item and tried it today. I have a Windows phone Lumia 1020 (not win 10) The small Bluetooth box have many functions. It can play music direct if one put in a micro SD card in it. Also a FM radio is built in. It has some buttons that... Read more

Impression: Funcional;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

posted byTomasweden on 12/13/2016

Works very well with my Surface Pro Win 10. Only plugged it in the USB and it worked without any problem. LAN and the 3 USB works fine. I recommend it 5*****

Impression: Very Good !;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price

posted byTomasweden on 07/15/2015

I got it today and plugged it in to my Microsoft Surface Pro (Win 8.1 64 bit prof.) The computer went out on internet (WLAN) to try to find drivers but could not find anything. There is a small CD with drivers included so have to start my old that... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good gloves

posted byTomasweden on 01/01/2015

I have used this Fitness Gym Gloves for a few weeks. They are good when the gym machines have metal handle. Some machine have a thick rubber that covers the handle and there the gym gloves can almost be a disadvantage. The reason why I write here... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quite Ok

posted byTomasweden on 02/21/2014

Easy to use, cheap. can be carried with a key ring. The scissors works well, have a experience in the past that scissors need to be more expensive ( like a Swiss army knife) to be good. The security at the airport took my small Swiss army knife so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Practical Holder

Very useful holder. Fits my Nokia 1020 and some bigger phones also. The flexible legs are good. One can move and bend them and they are strong enough to keep the phone in right position. It is also light so not much of a problem to have in the to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Good

I am very happy for this cover. Fits perfectly on my Nokia 1020 It is made of hard plastic on the back of the phone and gives a good protection for the camera lens. The front is a leather cover that a magnet holds on place and opens easy with a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere