LucasDias

4 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Really nice!

posted byLucasDias on 07/27/2011

Good for One piece and Dragon Ball anime and manga series, got the best characters in both animes in different situations, you'll love it! I'll Probably buy another one to use as a gift for my friends. Not the best product I got in the site, but a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cutest Sof doll ever!

Amazing product! I used as a gift for my girlfriend who's a big fan of kakashi, such as me, and she loved it! It has a really cool detail in the eyes too, the sharingan, who is covered by the the leaf village bandage. No cons. I'm a really big fan... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best figures ever!

I guess it is the best deal you can get in the whole site, excellent price, excellent build quality! Misa is a little bent, but it is not a big deal, you can always let her leaned over something and light's cross is a little bent too, no big deal... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• One piece toys

Price is very good, build quality is amazing, a great gift for the fans of one piece or people who collect gashappons in general. Actually I didn't see anything that could be rated in the cons, I'm really satisfied with the product! I guess the be... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere