PotHix

24 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Really great for the price

posted byPotHix on 06/17/2013

Really great and useful for cellphones. The sound is really loud for its small size. The sound is clear and spread good when opened. The price is good enough. The cable is part of the body and you don't need to worry with it. The cable could be longer,... Read more

0 0

• Really useful for night reading

Really good to read at night. The light is not too high to damage your eyes but good enough for a good reading. You can change its position to improve the light on the book. Tried it with a kindle and it works good enough but you need to keep holding ... Read more

0 0

• Does what it pretend

The idea is really good and it does what it was made to do, It makes holding a book with one hand easier. The material and build quality is good and the price is great. Depending on the book and the pressure it can damage your book. This is just a little ... Read more

1 0

• Really useful

It works really well to hold your phone to watch videos or just keep it on your desk while you're working and want to keep the eyes on any notification that may appear on your phone. No cons by my part, it is just simple and good, I just think it should ... Read more

0 0

• Good earphones

This earphone has a good price and the quality is good enough. This is my choice for in ear phones on deal extreme, if you like these kind of earphones this is my recommendation on deal extreme. After some months one side stop working... But this is not ... Read more

0 0

• Really cool cards

posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Awesome build quality. Low price. A good gift for Sakura card captor fans. Comes with a simple and good pack. Looks like the original from the anime but with a little change on the colors. No cons at all, the cards and the box are really awesome!!! Really ... Read more

0 0

• Works good!

Works great to charge 2 devices at once Build quality is really good Doesn't look cheap Good look. Doesn't fit perfect on Brazilian AC adapters. It works good but you need to be careful because it needs to be put with caution and may stop charging if ... Read more

0 0

• Good valve caps!

Really cool tire valve caps! It makes my black motorcycle better! :) - The material is good - Fits great - The details have a great look Made of plastic and the details looks fragile. The piece is good but the details can broke easily and you need to ... Read more

0 0

• Really good knife

Really good weight. Doesn't look cheap. The build quality is really great for the price. The color makes it look nicer. The price is not so high. Not so easy to unfold with one hand, it should have a different mechanic for it. This is the only con but ... Read more

1 0

• The best letter opener on DX

Good letter opener and great for collectors. I'm buying all the letter openers from DX and this one is good like the others. The sword is small and the build quality looks good. It doesn't look like a replica of any other "famous" sword but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections