OzTmDX

117 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good price, OK battery

posted byOzTmDX on 01/20/2016

Pros: good battery, it can be used as a replacement but at a much lower price compared to the original Cons: not as good as an original, but it works, so it's worth it.

Impression: Best Price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK product

Pros: good enough battery, it can be used as a replacement but at a lower price than the original Cons: not as good as an original, but it works, so it's worth it.

Impression: Appropriate price,Overestimated capacity;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good battery

Pros: cheaper than an original one Works well enough Cons: the phone doesn't always seem to estimate the remaining charge amount properly. However, it works.

Impression: good,Works Fine;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks good

Pros: Very useful for any project which involves electronic opening and closing of water flow. Being NC (Normally Closed), you don't have the risk of a flood in case of a power fail, because when the power cuts off, the valve closes. I haven't it... Read more

Impression: good,Value for money;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great sound for this price

Pros: the strings sound good on my guitar, similar to what I previously had. The price is also good for an entire strings set.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful item

Pros: Works great! I used it to connect an optical drive (DVD RW) to computers without one. I could even boot from it in order to install an OS. Cons: none, I expect to use it whenever I need it, just with a little care (does not seem to be very I... Read more

Impression: good,very useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice calendar

Pros: great box, great calendar quality, nice pictures. Cons: the week number does not appear on the calendar, many people need that too Others: I got it as a gift after playing one of DX's great contests.

Impression: cool,nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice DX stickers

posted byOzTmDX on 02/16/2016

Pros: I have won these stickers in one of DX's contests and they are great! Cons: I wish maybe you could join two orders together and make the new order FillAll, so you get a tracking number when the package leaves DX.

Impression: cool,Funny;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful for 3.3V devices

Pros: good quality, not expensive, has a jumper with which you can set the voltage at 5 or 3.3V I bought it because I intend to program an ESP8266 with it, although you may need a different power source for it, because ESP8266 draws a lot of while... Read more

Impression: good,handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good LED strip

Pros: 5630 LEDs, nice white light Cons: not as bright as other 5630 LED strips, but still brighter than 5050 or 3528 strips. Others: good product if it was cheaper

Impression: good strip;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere