dfad1ripe

13 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Handy but oversimplified

posted bydfad1ripe on 02/24/2014

It is very handy and allows to see some graphic statistics of how the temperature changed. Could be paired with any Bluetooth device so not limited by one controlling device. The belt could be unfasten and washed separately. Software has rich alarm functionality.... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for pine forest

posted bydfad1ripe on 01/10/2014

It gives mat camouflage effect, colors are very close to those of old pine forest. Easy to draw and easy to clean with wet paper towels or cotton swabs. Brown colors is dark and very close to black when on skin. I expected brown to be some lighter. Only ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good and cheap debug adapter

posted bydfad1ripe on 12/17/2013

Works well with WaveShare Port107V board (SKU148519), STM32F107VCT chip. I installed Keil MDK of the most recent version 4.72a, it performed firmware upgrade of the adapter successfully. So on, uploading, step-by-step debugging, viewing memory and variable ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good and cheap debug adapter

posted bydfad1ripe on 07/23/2013

Works well with WaveShare Port107V board (SKU 148519), STM32F107VCT chip. I installed Keil MDK of the most recent version 4.72a, it performed firmware upgrade of the adapter successfully. So on, uploading, step-by-step debugging, viewing memory and variable ... Read more

0 0 0

• Satisfied, would recommend to friends

posted bydfad1ripe on 05/30/2013

USB3 supported, though the main limit would be defined by your HDD, and 2.5" laptop HDDs are generally slower than 3.5" desktop HDDs. Small, real metal case. I use it with Seagate ST980811 drive, Windows recognizes it when connected as "... Read more

1 0 0

• Good item

posted bydfad1ripe on 05/29/2013

Such item is a must-have if you fly with european low-cost airlines that limit a weight of cabin baggage strictly. The scale is low weight itself, and it allows to hide the hook so you don't catch or damage your other items. I bought it for fishing initially,... Read more

0 0 0

• Not as bright as expected

posted bydfad1ripe on 05/29/2013

It's tiny, rainproof and it does not damage a paint of your bike. Does not require a wrench or screwdriver to mount/unmount. It is bright enough to be noticed on a road by drivers but not enough to light up a road ahead of you. About 2-3 m is what you ... Read more

1 0 2

• Good but very simple

posted bydfad1ripe on 04/18/2013

Very cheap. Durable: it's completely metal, no plastic details. With all that, still low weight. As it does not have electric contacts, you can control the aperture on manual lens only, and this is not a 'con' - just what you should expect from this item.... Read more

0 0 1

• Good enough

posted bydfad1ripe on 04/18/2013

Excellent 'exterior'. Good sound, though not as great as for example SKU 3396 has. Good clip. It seems to have some internal circuits powered from a phone, so you can't use it with a splitter and regular earphones to share your music with your friend.... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent cable

posted bydfad1ripe on 02/04/2013

Durable, connectors and cable covered by good plastic that doesn't look 'cheap'. Has a clip, also from good plastic. Works fine with Nokia 5800, except charging of course (it seems that 5800 can't charge from USB at all). None found. I expected that '... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections