hhermes

15 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good product.

posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

This smartphone is very good for his price and can satify the most users. He is very easy to use and the inglish manual is short but complete. I bought one for my daughter and one for me and we both do like this smartphone. You can always find more info ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good product.

Good quality for lowest price on the net and very simple to install. I recommend it to anyone who knows how to set up a wireless network. It takes a bit of experimenting to get I to work. But it's not difficult. The reset-button is very useful. I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good product.

Easy to use - Works as designed - Very small item - Low price - HDMI connect easilly Cheapest price in the internet - Works good - Good quality - Easy but strong connectors Very simple to use, next to impossible to screw up. Fairly priced, cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good product and very usefull

Over all, the phone is very easy to use. The whole interface looks good and is easy to navigate through. The touchscreen is very responsive, so responsive that it even beats my old phone, I assume. The included leather case works very well. The rear camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• Not so good as expected

good image quality even without light at all (IR leds are powerfull) nice finishing of the aluminium case. looks very professional. Camera is quite easy to configure. Can be confusing at start. cables going outside of case are too long, they keep "... Read more

0 0 0

• Beautiful and well made

good and expensive looking - date and week option - glow in the dark - size is important. this is not big and not too small. medium size This is an excelent watch for normal use, not to expensive, or very cheap should i say. Nice finished and looking.... Read more

0 0 0

• Fantastic and excelent product.

posted byhhermes on 09/27/2013

Hardware: Speed (smoothness), 2 USB ports (wireless mouse and keyboard, usb flash disks), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microSD card slot... Software: chrome browser, dedicated youtube app, facebook app, tweeter, gmail, gtalk, you name it... And on top of it all ... Read more

0 0 0

• Not so good as expected

These are a sunglasses at a super price. The lenses are nice and clear with no visible distortion, and the polarising works exactly as it should. They're very good for driving as they reduce the glare significantly. Being an all-metal frame they can start ... Read more

0 0 1

• Excelent product for gift and enjoy too.

Can't break it, battery last long, built quality is very good. It fall several times and its still like new! I am very satisfied with it, can use it without any fears of breaking! We quiet like it! It is excellent! I really like it and enjoy a lot. lightweight ... Read more

0 0 1

• Very good product and very usefull

It's good product , It's universal and I already try it with my smartphone, gps and it works good with both . you can turn it in any direction that you need and it stay steady on glass . You need to brace your phone / GPS against the side of the padding ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections