DX » Community » Reviews » firewarrior1705's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great to use with the Magpul MS2 or MS3

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 09/28/2013

First of all, the price. The genuine RSA is around 25$. I own the original as well and I can tell you that this one will serve you just as well. Excellent for use with the MS2 or MS3 slings if you have a railed handguard. It will work just as well with ... Read more

0 0

• Great MS3 sling at 1/4 price

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 09/28/2013

I absolutely love this MS3 clone. I have the real one as well and it's almost impossible to tell them apart. The material feels almost identical, with a wide, very rugged and very resilient strap. The polymer attachment clams too are very well built and ... Read more

0 0

• Low quality but useful for other applications

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/18/2013

They are cheap and will do their job ok. They fit both your elbows and knees very well and are pretty comfortable. In time, the straps will tear up and will fall off. I definitely wouldn't take them to put them through hard use. I bought these for my ... Read more

0 0

• Good but could have been better

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/17/2013

Very strong belt (a Blackhawk clone from the looks of it and the markings on it), with a thick layer which I don't think will break any time soon. It's very comfortable (due to the padding on the back) and can be very easily adjusted via the velcro system ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent price and brightness

This module is very bright, probably one of the brightest 26.5mm diameter modules on DX, if not the brightest (see below for more details). It comes with 5 modes: Hi, med, low, strobe and SOS. The strobe is fast (could be a bit faster though) and the ... Read more

0 0

• Good price vs quality

Cheap, stainless steel 6.03 mm caliber inner barrel (much better than the stock brass 6.08 mm barrels). Bought this for my airsoft KS P90 and coupled with a Systema bucking it tightened my groupings at distance significantly. Haven't found any so far ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap and very sturdy

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/16/2013

Full metal (I believe it's made of steel but I can't test it since I have no magnets around). Clicks into place very nice and doesn't fall open even when it's being pulled by a sling that holds a nearly 4kg rifle. Very easy to remove, just press the button ... Read more

0 1

• Excellent price

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/16/2013

The biggest pro here is the price. For 10$ you get a nice, very bright flashlight, with an option to switch between throw and flood. The flood is very good when you are searching for something while the throw allows you to see things out in the distance.... Read more

5 0

• Good, solid mount

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/11/2013

This mount is very solid, full metal with a smooth black finish. It mounts easily to a 1913 style Picatiny rail and holds the flashlight in place very tight. It is not like other mounts that separate into 2 pieces when detached from the rail, all you ... Read more

0 0

• Cool bright LED

posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/10/2013

This module is very bright, with a large hot spot and quite a spill. It can be used with great effect up to 100 meters and beyond. The light has a blueish color that makes it very good for use up close as well. It only has 1 mode, but this is not really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections