chrisal

14 26

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Simply a Great and Versatile Remote Controlling Console

posted bychrisal on 04/18/2013

Excelent and Robust Manches/Commands! It makes you feel very confortable with it! The display is magnific! You can simply customize almost everything in this with this interface . It is very precise and speedy the reactions of commands. It is very... Read more

5 0 14

• Well made battery - Rock solid

posted bychrisal on 04/01/2013

- Seems a well made battery! Impressively hard rock solid A medium priced battery for a old buddy R/C that is being renewed (Marui Hunter). THe battery came with charging plug and output leads. The charging (and balancing) may be done cell by - It... Read more

0 0 1

• Much more beautiful than the photo

posted bychrisal on 03/20/2013

It is much more beautiful than the photo of the dealextreme, the crystals in the necklace and eyes complete its beautiful. It is not an expensive item, i think it worth what it is. My girlfriend said it was a pity to use as it will be scratched. I... Read more

0 0 0

• Excelent device in overal specifications

posted bychrisal on 12/03/2012

- It has a Excelent precision precision in both temp and humidity readings. Shows 4,6% error in humidity and impressive 0.5% (better than SKU 90877 in this value reading!!!) error in themperatyre - when compared to my Ambient Weather WS1171 and 1... Read more

0 0 0

• Overall good but

posted bychrisal on 11/30/2012

- Big display provides easy reading - Humidity is quite precise - found only 2% error in comparison to my reference, an Ambient Weather WS-1711 calibrated Station - Has Maximu/Minimum reading memory useful to know the peak and valley of readings -... Read more

0 0 0

• Great temp and humidity meter - Confirmed High precision

posted bychrisal on 11/30/2012

* Excelent precision/accuracy! Thats the best of this device as it´s description says! (read below) * Records maximum and minimum readings taken from last memory reset * Small and lightweight (seems larger in picture) * Only one AAA batteery... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Micro Led for the light output

posted bychrisal on 10/30/2012

- Extremely powerful LED - Easy to assemble - any one of the thre terminals from each site powers up the three led pads. - Very Small - Good color temperature! Not blueish... Reminds Mercury vapour HID lamps... - Could be a little cheaper, like 2... Read more

0 0 1

• Good light for localized beam lightning

posted bychrisal on 07/24/2012

- Very economic, 3w lighs considerably like those small 20w incandescent dichroic lamp; - Has a milky lens over the leds making it kinda diffuse - adequate for applications where the light shlouldn´t be at concentrate focused beam and It was... Read more

0 0 0

• Interesting Product

- It has a good suction! In the maximum, seems the skin will be peeled off; - As told, it comes with only one suction cup. - The power button stopped working precisely; Will have to disassable and fix it. - It is not a quality product: seems have... Read more

0 0 4

• Great Cleaner - The best by the cheapest

If it gets lost due to magnetic absence, it floats! Fantastic idea make it float! My old one with was replaced by this one simply goes straight to bottom making a hassle in going back to glass. - The magnets of this aquarium cleaner is quite If it... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere