harryshe

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Extremely good buy

posted byharryshe on 01/09/2014

Saves so much power its ridiculous. Doesn't get very hot during operation even after several hours of use. Has an extremely long life, mine still works after one year of constant use. Has a nice warm light. Not as bright as I would like. A bit expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• Pretty warm and convenient in winter

The gloves are fir for purpose. In winter they are very good in warming freezing fingers when typing or working on your computer. They are also relatively comfortable and breathable, unlike suffocating woolen gloves. The gloves have these annoying two ... Read more

0 0 0

• Pretty good but could be better

Works as expected and fairly tight fit to hands. It is also very warm to use in Winter. There are only three fingers that are able to be used for touch screens on each pair of glove. This means that if you have multitouch features on a device such as ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great buy!

Extremely good value for the price. Very good, the eyes light up blue. Looks very authentic and true to the Iron Man Franchise. The eyes should actually be white truly. The paint job is quite poor, it scratches off very easily. I bought a few of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for the price

Very good for the price. Locks the screen of the iPad mini. Lightweight, good fit. It is also reasonably durable. The feel is quite nice and tacky so is easy to grip and doesn't get sweaty or clammy like smooth cases/ the original aluminium back of an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections