Riobary

16 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Work perfectly

posted byRiobary on 12/26/2013

Small and easy to use. So compact and easy storage. Work perfectly with my diy otg cable. There is not any reason to not buy this product. It is easy to use, easy to handle, easy to carry, plug n play. Great product and really super fast delivery. Maybe ... Read more

0 0

• CHEAP Great screen GUARD for S3!

posted byRiobary on 12/26/2012

Great job in helping to prevent scratches and cracks in the phones glass! Most definitely could save lots of money by purchasing here rather than retail store which sell more than double the price. When first received, I was deceived by the pack cover ... Read more

0 0

• Great exercise companion!

Good protection and light weight Has a hole for the earphones, and a little pocket to store your key or cash. Suitable both for men and women, very easily adjustable. It is quite a hassle to remove my otter-box casing to put my phone in the armband slot.... Read more

1 0

• Great tool

Works well as a USB data and power extension cable for microUSB connections. Works as described. Nice fit to my 3200mAh External Battery Back Case Samsung Galaxy S3 as I'm using Otterbox cover. Cable of good quality. Connectors are solid and stable. No ... Read more

0 0

• Great tool

posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Great for charging 4 USB devices at one go. Easy plug and play item. Interchangeable plug from UK to US, item is sold separately. Good for travelling. No need to bring your charger as this is sufficient to charge up any android/apple phone or any usb ... Read more

0 0

• Good tool but rather bit expensive

Item as described. Easy plug and play tool. Able to give 2 USB slot power at once. Great for charging your phones or any devices need to be charged. Cable not included. Should have made it black color. White tend to get dirty easily. Only suitable for ... Read more

0 0

• Quite useful to extend your cigarette socket

Able to use 3 cigarette powered at one time. Also have USB slot for charging your android/apple phone. Blue light will lighted up around the output sockets. Device can set to 0 - 90 degree angle. The plug is relatively long. My car socket is too near ... Read more

0 0

• Not really leather

Nice sleek design just like the original. Logo is nicely place. Smell almost like leather. It will fit shorter toyota key. Not suitable for long key. It will start to peeled off if the sharp end of the key hit the leather. Easily bend. Should make it ... Read more

0 0

• Useful tool to read car battery level

Able to monitor your car battery condition and charge rate of alternator. Simple to use as it is plug and play type. Goodness, the LEDs are red in color. Should have been blue. The plastic housing able to break if put on direct sun. So please keep it ... Read more

0 0

• Useful for my work

Help to indicate if your batteries are ok or in need of replacement/recharge. This device is rather important especially if you have a set of batteries which are new and which are dead. Easy to use. Able to read AA, AAA, C, D and 9V. Mine reader is kinda ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections