DX » Community » Reviews » AllgoodnameRgon's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works just fine

posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/28/2013

Works just perfectly for my samsung player 5.0 (YPG-70). The connectors are a little stiffer than the original cable, but that's the only difference. I don't think having the connectors stiffer changes anything: you plug it in and it charges your device ... Read more

0 0

• Be like Homer Simpson! – Novelty Dippy Drinking Bird Reviews

posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/28/2013

This is the drinking bird that Homer Simpsons use to manage the whole nuclear plant in Springfield in "The Simpsons". The way it works is that you have to wet the birds nose so it gets colder than the base of the bird. Then the bird will fall,... Read more

0 0

• Be like Homer Simpson!

posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

This is the drinking bird that Homer Simpsons use to manage the whole nuclear plant in Springfield in "The Simpsons". The way it works is that you have to wet the birds nose so it gets colder than the base of the bird. Then the bird will fall,... Read more

0 0

• Car swivel mount

I use this for my dash camera. As you can see on many youtube video, you can install this in your car and install a camera that points where you are driving to, so it's like filming what you see with your eyes. This is pretty good for sceneric small films ... Read more

0 0

• Twerzers

Very precise tweezers. I use them for electronic soldering (keeps you from bruning your fingers while holding short wires). You get 2 in this set: one straight and one curved. I use both. They are made of steel so no chance of burning electronic components ... Read more

0 0

• Perfect as a gift or for yourself.

Works fine. The peltier cell can either refresh your drink or heat it. It is pretty good if you don't have a fridge in your office. I can hold a standard 355ml can of soda or a slightly taller energy drink. Don't expect your drink to be ice cold, cause ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap cheap cheap!!!

If you're a do-it-youserselfer and you do any kind of electronic, you know what shrink tubing is and you know you'll use it. At this price I can't get a better deal anywhere here in canada. This tubing is just the same as any other you'll buy locally ... Read more

0 0

• Soldering tools

I've done my fait share of electronic soldering in my life, and let me say that it's much easyer if you have all the required tools. As a student we usually skimped on everything to save money, and for soldering all we used was an iron and some material.... Read more

0 0

• Great torch

This is a great butane jet workshop torch. I can be used in the kitchen to burn the top of your "crême brûlée" or in the workshop for soldering small electronic. The torch is hot enough to solder leadless material. There are different ... Read more

0 0

• VERY strong magnets

They are very very strong magnet. They are also very shiny so they're nice. I got them to give as a gift, and the person who received them liked them. They are fun to play with. They are REALLY REALLY strong. They are also very cheap. I shpped elsewhere ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections