PieterH

7 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good value for money

posted byPieterH on 12/17/2013

It is stable, strong has a nice price and is easy to mount on your rifle. It mounts on a 11mm rail. Something you have to know, not on a Standard one. What i like is that is easy to dismount. Some paint came of very quick. And like said before, it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• Top product

posted byPieterH on 11/22/2013

The product is cheap The product works The audio quality is well Usb connected. My Mac recognises the item Not realy. Ok, if you want to record audio for Hi end use, it is not you item. But if you want to use audio occasionaly it id I use this of my study,... Read more

0 0 0

• Top product

posted byPieterH on 11/22/2013

Ok, Some pro's... Well it is cheap. But besides that, it is just a fine well built item. The mounting. Is easy, the windage and elevation work as they has to work. It has a protection cap. It is Nice looking. I realy have to think About Some contra's.... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent cheek rest

posted byPieterH on 11/21/2012

I own the tactical butt stock cheek rest for i think 6 months. It's very easy to install and Will fit on Any stock. Its very cheap but feels not like that. THE quality is very solid and comfortable. There is no con in this case, it's just well built. ... Read more

0 0 0

• Top product

Cheeeeeaaaaaap.... and.... it works exellent. I can by it overhere for more than 20 euro's. So what's the choice? This one. No realy it works fine with my ipad ipod touch and iphone None, realy none. It does it's job. None. Just order it and you will ... Read more

1 0 1

• Fine product.

Pros: It's cheap and build well... Delivered quiclky.... Good for replacement parts for flashlight... Gun Railing comes with Allen Screa and driver... None if you understand what you buy. I knew it was just a flashlight casing and a mount for my rifle ... Read more

0 0 0

• Philips Luxeon K2 Green LED Flashlight

The flashlight is Built well, has an extreme exposure of light and is small. It's cheap and good for attaching on your rifle. Great flashlight for that price. I'm using it as a night light on my airgun. it also has a great throw. I think about 100 meter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections