shogun139

12 15

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome product

posted byshogun139 on 11/02/2012

The build quality of the joints is great - its is rigid enough to say in position with a DSLR on top of it. It is very stable - even sometimes when the joints are in all different directions. The feet provide good grip so it wont slide or fall over, as ... Read more

0 0 0

• works well

The price is very good, the main reason why I bought this in fact. The tips are strong and fit into the handle nicely. The tips are magnetic so you don't lose your screws - a very nice and unexpected feature for the price! It is very compact so you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• works well

the price is great, the caps look and feel very good (material is good), they fit onto the lens and body perfectly. none because the similarity between these and original canon ones is very high this does not really effect the product as its should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• awesome

small, compact and lightweight, this light does its job perfectly. Had it for a few months and the battery is still good. The light is bright for such a small package the little chain between the light and the key ring broke easily. however the key ring ... Read more

0 0 0

• works well

posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

price is good when compared to similar products. it feels like the 3m equivalent product it sticks well can be easily cut to any shapes that you want when it arrived in the mail there were massive air bubbles across the whole surface from being rolled ... Read more

0 0 10

• works well

the stylus works well, you can drag and tap with good response. -price is great this product is handy to have if you are going somewhere where you do not want to touch the screen (dirty hands) or if you are wearing gloves and you do not want to take them ... Read more

0 0 0

• great product

it really is waterproof - i held these under a running tap for a bout 5 minutes on either side and no water touched my hands. I have used these skiing and they work really well. the stay dry for the whole day up the mountain and they grip my ski poles ... Read more

0 0 1

• Great cable

-The build quality of this cable is very good. the cord feels well made. -it is thick and the connections are solid as is the shelding. -It does not wiggle around in the usb slot. The 3m length is good for a normal sized desk. -this cable reaches my computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• good coupler

-works exactly as it should, the fit is great and it is very handy if you just need a little bit more length of your wire. -The build quality is good. no noticable imperfections or anything like that. - it is not that chunky so it does not stand out which ... Read more

0 0 0

• does its job

looks like a genuine 3m product. cleans very well without scratches. does its job well as it romoves streaks, oil, fingerprints and general dirt. comes in a carrying storage pouch. no cons You do not get to choose the colour that gets sent to you. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections