Pierkuh

10 24

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Real ease of use

posted byPierkuh on 03/06/2014

The connection an set-up of this device is realy easy. Just plug-in, install the app and follow the manual. It was done within a minute. It works with UPNP DLNA and Apple Airplay without any trouble. The processor copes very well with HD movie of youtube,... Read more

0 0 4

• Recommended

posted byPierkuh on 01/24/2014

This wireless mouse works very fine. Accurate, fast and responsive. The 2.4 GHz adapter is small and on the bottom of the mouse there is a spare space where you can slip it in. I use it on my laptop where the OS is windows 7 or Opens use Linux. On both ... Read more

0 0 0

• Recommended

posted byPierkuh on 06/10/2013

This Sattelite receiver is the successor of the S10. It now has a scart connector built in as an extra. After unpacking it and connecting it through HDMI to my TV set it was no problem to get it up and running. It scans for all tv-stations fully automatic.... Read more

1 0 2

• Real top quality battery

posted byPierkuh on 06/06/2013

GP is a renown brand. You know that you will buy good quality. I have used them for many years already in large quantities. Those days, a lot of remotes for mediaplayers or cars work on CR2032. And a 5 package is no luxury, so it's nice to buy it in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good buy!

posted byPierkuh on 06/06/2013

The glasses fit really wel and they are robust. The design is quite nice! It comes with a deluxe case and a cleaning cloth, which is keeps the glasses safe. It darkens perfectly for car driving. Not to light not to dark. The backcoating with anti-glare ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good quality for laptop security

posted byPierkuh on 04/15/2013

The lock fits fine in a laptop. No damaging of the laptop whilst locking or unlocking. Comfortable long steel cable, easy to lock to. Spare key in the package. No cons. If you want a easy to lock in cable-lock for your laptop, you'd really consider this ... Read more

0 0 1

• Fast Google TV for your tv-set

posted byPierkuh on 11/20/2012

This MK808 Android mini PC is very easy to use. With its double processor, even full HD movies play well. Installation is right out of the box. All necessary cables are inclusive; HDMI, micro-usb and power adapter. After plug in it took only a few minutes ... Read more

3 0 11

• Good build CAR DVR

posted byPierkuh on 09/08/2012

This DVR has a good video quality in daylight, suitable for the means i'm using it for. Very usable wide-range viewing angle. It has a solid suction-system for the window screen. It never came off once. The joints are also solid built. Clear and easy ... Read more

Daylight recording.

2 0 6

• Good buy.

posted byPierkuh on 11/23/2011

The price is very good. Bright screen. Good build quality. Rich in options. Looks great. Backup battery included. Alarm volume not accessible. Touchscreen is no top quality, but it works ok. Sound quality of incoming calls is not that good. Insufficient ... Read more

0 0 0

• More Power

posted byPierkuh on 09/10/2011

Fits easily on the back. Standby time of the phone takes a much higher level. Good build quality. Makes your phone more massive (of course). I bought this accessory just before I went on a active vacation in France. When out came in I was pleasantly surprised.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections