ZivBar

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • waste of money

posted byZivBar on 04/29/2014

They look like batteries if you want to take a picture of them. It is cheap price for a batteries. But considering they are not real batteries, this is a high price for 4 small cylinders of metal. They are not really batteries. They are useless, waste ... Read more

0 0 0

• useless

posted byZivBar on 03/15/2014

Very cheap price. The batteries look nice. It is not working. Waste of time and money. After charging it for 24 hours, it has very low power, not enough for any device I tested it with. I have tried charging it again, tried using any 2 battery combination ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great sound qulity and comfort

posted byZivBar on 10/31/2012

The sound quality is great. The headset is very comfortable on the ears even for long time. It is very good for jogging, very steady and holds firmly and comfortably on the ears. It has volume buttons & buttons for next/previous song (i am using with ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good earphones for low price

posted byZivBar on 08/03/2011

- Stereo sound quality is very good. I use it for playing music with my Nokia 3100 classic. - The cord is 1.5 meter which is long enough to reach from waist to ears even for tall people. - It feel quite comfortable in the ear. it holds fine while jogging.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections